so my house got robbed

yonis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend was putting some scrap metal in the car once and the police drove past whilst he had his boot open, they spotted it and arrested him.

Whilst he was in his cell waiting they searched the rest of the house and found 6 large bags of smoke and some cash.

Then when he returned home this prick from in town had put a brick through his patio door whilst he had been at the police station hoping to steal the smoke that had already been taken.

I remember that day like yesterday it was fucked up. Hope you sort that cunt out.

My friend was putting some scrap metal in the car once and the police drove past whilst he had his boot open, they spotted it and arrested him.

Whilst he was in his cell waiting they searched the rest of the house and found 6 large bags of smoke and some cash.

Then when he returned home this prick from in town had put a brick through his patio door whilst he had been at the police station hoping to steal the smoke that had already been taken.

I remember that day like yesterday it was fucked up. Hope you sort that cunt out.

How the fuck is it illegal to put scrap metal in your trunk (assuming that's what you mean by "boot")?

And how the fuck is that probably cause to search your house?

yet they didnt take any electronics, not evne the ipod or laptop that was right there. only the dirt :( what a set back, there goes 6 grand. the top floors were ransacked, and the only kid who was home at the time didnt even have a cell phone so after he was left alone scared shitless. maddddd fucking shitttyyyyyyy

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR BOY HAD YOUR SHIT JACKED YO SUCKER ASS SUCKER HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHXsize 7