so my house got robbed

yonis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dog thing isnt too true, my friend also got his hosue robbed and he was there with his two pit bulls and they didnt do shit and those dogs seem like killers

Pits can get spooked too.

I was on the run and hopping fences one time and I hopped into this yard with a pit

and the fucker was so caught off guard that he jumped back and froze all shook like till I was

in the process of hopping the next fence. Then he lunged at me but by then it was too late.

Or maybe that pit was just pussy, and so were your boys pits.

musclecar.jpg

I remember getting pulled over and yelled at by some bitch ass cop about how I was endangering the lives of his wife and kids by driving with a fucking crack on my windshield.

Some shit about how that CRACK was obstructing my view and preventing me from being able to see where I'm going.

That pussy made me and my boy leave the fucking car parked where it was and walk home.

I'll bet that engine is perfectly street legal.

yo straight up i gotta cracked windsheild large as of yesterday right now, if i wasnt stacked with responsiblitites tomorrow it be fixed but imma have to wait till wednesday.

i dunno about down there but cracked windsheild tickets up here are FIERCE.

like, more expemsive than the cost of replacing the windsheild fierce.

im crossin my fingers i dont get tagged while im driving tomoroow.