so my house got robbed

yonis

yet they didnt take any electronics, not evne the ipod or laptop that was right there. only the dirt :( what a set back, there goes 6 grand. the top floors were ransacked, and the only kid who was home at the time didnt even have a cell phone so after he was left alone scared shitless. maddddd fucking shitttyyyyyyy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

80% chance you know these niggas personally and the kid at home is probably in on it.who breaks in and only takes your stash and leaves ipods and shit.obviously a nigga who you know who doesnt want your laptop lying around his house.better check your friends and acquantances or however you spell it.and learn how to hide your shit better.but what can you do.everyone takes a loss time and again.ive been robbed a few times.burglaries and once at gun point.shit sucks.you gotta get those fools back if you find them otherwise fools are gonna take you as a punk and rob you even more lol.

yea yea yea. the kid at the huose def wasnt in on it he has way too much love for me and my bro but i def agree with having too many people in the house.. it was a free for all before two nites ago. we know who did it, just cant fire back to quickly and it wasnt really about hiding anything the door to my room was locked and ironically i just got the key for it that morning, they busted it down. but yes.. let me call the cops and see what they have to say -_-

the dog thing isnt too true, my friend also got his hosue robbed and he was there with his two pit bulls and they didnt do shit and those dogs seem like killers

Wait, they robbed your shit while someone was home?

HomeAlone.jpg

it was three big (darker) people with a (we recently learned it was )fake gun, what was the kid gonna do with 3 against one? he just did waht they told him to do which was to show them which room it was in which is obviously understandable

yea yea yea. the kid at the huose def wasnt in on it he has way too much love for me and my bro but i def agree with having too many people in the house.. it was a free for all before two nites ago. we know who did it, just cant fire back to quickly and it wasnt really about hiding anything the door to my room was locked and ironically i just got the key for it that morning, they busted it down. but yes.. let me call the cops and see what they have to say -_-

the dog thing isnt too true, my friend also got his hosue robbed and he was there with his two pit bulls and they didnt do shit and those dogs seem like killers

the same motherfucker showing love today is the one who might turn around and stab you in your back tomorrow.you cant trust no one.especially if your in the game.but if you know who did it run up in their shit and take yours back.

bout time to pull a kickdoor.