The Ruin A Wish Foundation

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, But the Driver is the lead singer of nickelback, the limo is actually a Pinto, the blunts are extremely stale, the champagne has urine in it, the ladies all have herpes, and everytime you ask them to drive somewhere you get rear ended.

I wish I had A Freight yard loaded with flats and Cryos with no bull or toys!

granted, but the thread dies. from the boredom caused by that, you leave to walk to your local store & decide catch a handstyle

an undo from across the street spots you & is killed by a car while crossing to sneak up

you are charged with his death, labelled a cop killer, & are thrown into prison for life with no parole

on your first day, after your brutal beatdown from the guards & gang rape by cellmates, you sit down to eat. its meatloaf night & thats your favourite food ever

the meatloaf is cold

i wish i posted in sync to randoms post above, because i woulda posted a huge cover of that faggoty band, alien ant farm

*edit - i fucked up the order again due to bad timing...

Who the fuck doesn't eat Thanksgiving dinner till after 8:15?

Nah I ate at like 6. It was referencing the fact that I was dead on my feet because of the huge dinner I had eaten. That's pretty early to wanna knock out for the night, I'm sure you'd agree due to your 4am battles on here.

granted but you have trench foot

i wish i had a sandwich

Here you go.

cbdfb357afd36d0fb57417ca673ec32f.jpg

I wish this room wasn't so damn stuffy.