BART POLICE PUT MANS HEAD THROUGH WINDOW

Boris The Butcher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't really tell from that video, but I don't think the cop was trying to smash his head through it

He kind of seemed surprised when he slammed him and the glass broke

Oh well, I hate cops and drunk idiots on public transportation. Fuck em both

seriously....

let me ride on drunken foolm, shut up already

Yeah, they Gong Showed his ass. I bet the cop shit his pants when the window broke.

im sorry he got left leakin on the platform, but dude was acting like an asshole

fuck the police anyways tho

gnester1.jpg.79a6d16d202ab570f0824cc609edf4b5.jpg

pubeksranks.jpg.49ae97d03687864a014587d3573f541f.jpg

prplepubeks.jpg.6eed1d4bafe3c74277ecba2f05bb96f4.jpg

Haha you got the juice now DAO

Seriously, go fuck yourself grumpy old man

I'm just saying though.

If this niggas jugular got slashed and he bled out right there on the platform, would you say "oh, but he was acting like an asshole though"?

Aint nobody tryna come at you.

Especially about something like that.

Just putting it in perspective.

fuck are you talking about "aint nobody tryna come at you

especially about something like that"

YOU just came at me about THAT shit

some shit you have no business speaking upon EVER

I'm just saying though.

If this niggas jugular got slashed and he bled out right there on the platform, would you say "oh, but he was acting like an asshole though"?

Aint nobody tryna come at you.

Especially about something like that.

Just putting it in perspective.

that 1 cop wasnt the 5 cops that tazered my boy to death simultaniously

I was going to write some long detailed loigical explanation how its 2 completely different situations that cant be compaired... but then i remembered that logic is lost on you... and it doesnt matter anyways because you just said that shit to get a rise out of me anyways... I mean why else would you bring it up? You dont really know any details about my boy getting tasered to death, so how could you make any sort of realistic comparison to the 2 situations?

Oh, you cant. Youre just doing your grumpy old man DOA thing. Well carry the fuck on and leave me the fuck out of it dipshit... im going to fuckign sleep

FYI - homeboy who went through the window is bi-polar and schizophrenic. I'm not sure if that was mentioned already, but it should have some bearing on how you fucks judge this situation.

yeah bi polar whatever whatever, it was fucked up, but i dont think that cop was intending to have all that happen when he started restraining him in the car. Its not like he intentionally from the jump was like "imma take this dude out on the platform and put his head through this glass and cut his neck open"

It was really just some crazy shit , not like that dude getting straight up capped while handcuffed. I just dont see the cop planning some shit like this out...

that 1 cop wasnt the 5 cops that tazered my boy to death simultaniously

I was going to write some long detailed loigical explanation how its 2 completely different situations that cant be compaired... but then i remembered that logic is lost on you... and it doesnt matter anyways because you just said that shit to get a rise out of me anyways... I mean why else would you bring it up? You dont really know any details about my boy getting tasered to death, so how could you make any sort of realistic comparison to the 2 situations?

Oh, you cant. Youre just doing your grumpy old man DOA thing. Well carry the fuck on and leave me the fuck out of it dipshit... im going to fuckign sleep

It doesn't matter if it was 10 cops shoving dude through the window, or one cop who tazered your boy to death.

The point is that they're both examples of cops going overboard.

I wasn't bringing that up to "get a rise out of you", I was bringing it up to put it into perspective.

I'm sure all 5 pigs who killed your boy thought he was "being an asshole" and that that somehow justified them tazering the fuck outa him.

Weather your boy was being an asshole or not, that doesn't make them going overboard right. Just like this nigga "being an asshole" doesn't make him getting tossed through a fucking window when he wasn't even resisting, then charged with felonies for said window cutting the pigs hand right.

Why do I even have to explain this to you?

yeah bi polar whatever whatever, it was fucked up, but i dont think that cop was intending to have all that happen when he started restraining him in the car. Its not like he intentionally from the jump was like "imma take this dude out on the platform and put his head through this glass and cut his neck open"

It was really just some crazy shit , not like that dude getting straight up capped while handcuffed. I just dont see the cop planning some shit like this out...

Anybody who saw that video can clearly see that he intentionally gripped dude up and walked him over to that window and intentionally threw him into it.

I blame the window.

I mean how the fuck do you have actual single glass window panes in American train stations?

If you had that in other countries, mad people would probably be flying through them headfirst on the daily.

Dude should have bounced straight off it.

Anybody who saw that video can clearly see that he intentionally gripped dude up and walked him over to that window and intentionally threw him into it.

Actually pretty much everyone disagrees with you, even those of us who hate pigs as much as you do

Cop was trying to slam him into the wall I'd say no doubt, but definitely wasn't trying to put him through a window

Actually pretty much everyone disagrees with you, even those of us who hate pigs as much as you do

Cop was trying to slam him into the wall I'd say no doubt, but definitely wasn't trying to put him through a window

More people agree that he was thrown into the window, than the retards who say otherwise.

There was no fucking "wall" where we was shoving him, it was a wall of windows.

He deliberately shoved him into the window.

Get your head out of your ass.