BART POLICE PUT MANS HEAD THROUGH WINDOW

Boris The Butcher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't really tell from that video, but I don't think the cop was trying to smash his head through it

He kind of seemed surprised when he slammed him and the glass broke

Oh well, I hate cops and drunk idiots on public transportation. Fuck em both

If you can't tell that he deliberately smashed dudes head into that window then you need to put down that vodka and redbull and pick up a pair of glasses.

^any time a cop gets hurt while arresting you it becomes your fault.... i mean it wouldnt have happened if you werent breaking the law, at least thats what they say

america, love it or gtfo!

All's he was doing was being drunk and obnoxious.

That's not grounds for getting your head smashed through a window, especially when he wasn't even resisting.

It's supposed to be a free country. America. YOU GTFO.

it was a given that drunk fool was gonna get tackled talkin all loud like he gonna lump fools out all drunkenly hostile like a fool in front of transit pigs.

dude deserved to have his head put thru the glass. just shoulda been another train go'er rather than a stinky peeg.

In this country, that's called police brutality.

Or at least it used to be.

All's he had to do was cuff him and take him in on a PI.

There was no reason for him to put his fucking head through a window, much less charge dude for his (the cops) dumb ass getting cut while smashing dudes head through a window.

That's not grounds for getting your head smashed through a window, especially when he wasn't even resisting.

It's supposed to be a free country. America. YOU GTFO.

ha

it look to me like his arm broke the window not his face, i could be wrong tho

nah that dude was hostile, not obnoxious... and ill watch it again but my memory stands that he was like sounding as if he was gonna rob fools er some shit.

someone shoulda beet that fool down, drunk ass tryin to talk like he gonna take money.

if there were a group of late teens early 20's in there he woulda got smashed. but instead he picked a time to do it in front of badge wearing rats like a dummy.

this = head thru glass

In this country, that's called police brutality.

Or at least it used to be.

All's he had to do was cuff him and take him in on a PI.

There was no reason for him to put his fucking head through a window, much less charge dude for his (the cops) dumb ass getting cut while smashing dudes head through a window.

that is true, and i do agree with this staement.

theyr specificly trained to deal with drunk people and act accordingly. that is fact.

nah that dude was hostile, not obnoxious... and ill watch it again but my memory stands that he was like sounding as if he was gonna rob fools er some shit.

someone shoulda beet that fool down, drunk ass tryin to talk like he gonna take money.

if there were a group of late teens early 20's in there he woulda got smashed. but instead he picked a time to do it in front of badge wearing rats like a dummy.

this = head thru glass

He was drunk and talking shit. And anybody with half a braincell can see that there was clearly some other shit that lead up to that. If he was "gonna rob fools" he woulda been robbing fools, not bucking up like that and talking shit.

Niggas was probably clowning him for being drunk. Not that that's an excuse for him getting obnoxious, but him being obnoxious sure as fuck aint no excuse for the cop to put his fucking head through a window.

And there's a difference between a group of teens (or anybody) beating dudes ass, and a fucking cop who's job it is to uphold the law beating his ass. Or for that matter shoving him through a fucking window.

And why the fuck was he putting his arm forward in the first place?

Because the cop was shoving him into the fucking window you retard. :dunce:

everyone keeps sayin his head or face went thru the glass, i was just pointing out it didnt look like it to me. i see you agree with me on that, i dont see how that makes me a retard

And there's a difference between a group of teens (or anybody) beating dudes ass, and a fucking cop who's job it is to uphold the law beating his ass. Or for that matter shoving him through a fucking window.

my point exactly... and if there was shit leading upto it i never seen it. so im just going on what i did, and thats a drunk dude getting hostile in a closed enviroment ie:metro car.

dude deserved a beatdown, again... not by a pig. but by someone, and this = head thru glass

everyone keeps sayin his head or face went thru the glass, i was just pointing out it didnt look like it to me. i see you agree with me on that, i dont see how that makes me a retard

His head DID go through the window though.

Weather he instinctively put his hand up first is besides the point and doesn't take away from the fact that that cop deliberately shoved him head first into the window.

my point exactly... and if there was shit leading upto it i never seen it. so im just going on what i did, and thats a drunk dude getting hostile in a closed enviroment ie:metro car.

dude deserved a beatdown, again... not by a pig. but by someone, and this = head thru glass

I mean, you can obviously tell dude was reacting to something.

And bucking up on some "what's up, then" shit.

Not saying that that shit's excusable, but that cop clearly coulda just cuffed him and taken him in on a PI.

Without shoving him through a fucking window.

i agree witcha... im just sayin i dont like dudes getting like that when im on a train and in fact im sitting there grinning rolling my eyes 'n gritting my teeth just waiting for him to direct his attention on me.

but ya, like i said earlier these cops are trained to deal with this shit, its part of life and society. pigs arent normal people and therfor reacting like one is inexcusable. another example of a power pig abusing his badge. and in this case putting a dudes head thru a window.

normal person gets up on train and pile drives buddies face into window, dope. pig does it without any real need to do so in his eyes. FAIL.

typicaly.