GOTY

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MW2 orrrr AC2...

MW2 because it destroyed the record for most copies sold (in a certain amount of time or whatever?) and everytime i go turn my ps3 on, everyone on my friends list who is online is playing it. same goes for when i'm round my one of my homeboys places and they've got their 360 on.

and AC2 i've not actually played yet but its hyped to be and looks pretty fuckin' gnarly.

SSGG doesn't suck at MW2 (if GMLF is SSGG) at all. I think for me personally, the best game of the year was a little release from February called Street Fighter 4. I have logged over 150 hours on that fucker, which is probably the most time I have played any game since I was playing SF2 as a 12 year old, and I still have a long way to go to get better at it. In MW2, you can just camp and get kills and do this often enough and you get good enough weapons to run and gun with. Its kinda backwards, in some regards, as you have to play it alot in order to remain competitive, as well as the lag being an issue benefiting some players, whereas SF4, you can just logon at any time and it is a even playing field.