Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

GOTY

Game of the Year

For me,

2007 was CODMW

2008 was Dead Space

2009 is undecide for me as of yet, but what do you guys think?

Was CODMW really in 07 sheesh time flies. Its a toss up Bioshock was probably one of the most entertaining and awesome Shooting games Ive played since HalfLife.

2008 fallout 3

2009 i dont buy games all too often, even though i havnt bought it yet...Dragon Age is looking fucking epic beyond belief.

MW2 orrrr AC2...

MW2 because it destroyed the record for most copies sold (in a certain amount of time or whatever?) and everytime i go turn my ps3 on, everyone on my friends list who is online is playing it. same goes for when i'm round my one of my homeboys places and they've got their 360 on.

and AC2 i've not actually played yet but its hyped to be and looks pretty fuckin' gnarly.

Gran Turismo 5 looks epic for 2010. Hundreds of cars. Damage now the addition of NASCAR (not that I care but none the less ) over all looks beautiful.

why can't you motherfuckers spell out the name of the game?

yes, i realize I did it too (gta iv), but I don't know what the fuck anybody is talking about.

I'm sooooooo bad at that game

Uncharted 2 was kinda phat

But I can't stop playing Modern Warfare 2

MW2=extremely overrated.

the campaign/special ops was excellent.

the multiplayer is doo doo..

id rather play COD4

its an awesome game if you don't suck at it doggie

540261595_.jpg.a6dfc0b89b61b22c397c5d0c0e8f7203.jpg

jku.jpg.74360c1f7fa99bb9945262bda5fd9038.jpg

SSGG doesn't suck at MW2 (if GMLF is SSGG) at all. I think for me personally, the best game of the year was a little release from February called Street Fighter 4. I have logged over 150 hours on that fucker, which is probably the most time I have played any game since I was playing SF2 as a 12 year old, and I still have a long way to go to get better at it. In MW2, you can just camp and get kills and do this often enough and you get good enough weapons to run and gun with. Its kinda backwards, in some regards, as you have to play it alot in order to remain competitive, as well as the lag being an issue benefiting some players, whereas SF4, you can just logon at any time and it is a even playing field.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now