Who would you want to kick it with on here IRL?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met about 40 people from 12 oz, and considering the fact that I never really went out of my way to meet anyone or planned to do so it's worked out really well. I've made a few good friends and a bunch of drinking buddies I run into here and there.

So if you're not a douchebag and find yourself bored in Oakland for some reason, let me know. As long as you're okay with doing hoodrat stuff with my friends and cheap beer we'll probably get along fine.

I've met about 40 people from 12 oz, and considering the fact that I never really went out of my way to meet anyone or planned to do so it's worked out really well. I've made a few good friends and a bunch of drinking buddies I run into here and there.

So if you're not a douchebag and find yourself bored in Oakland for some reason, let me know. As long as you're okay with doing hoodrat stuff with my friends and cheap beer we'll probably get along fine.

where in oakland you stay at?

im in sobrante park

i've made a lot of cardboard lifesize cutouts of a lot of you based purely on e-persona alone.

sometimes i dress them up in silly outfits, or put them in my car and drive around, but once i left the window too far down and mr. raven's cutout blew out, it was weak.

today is sunday, which is tea party day.

whoooppeee

• Like 3

i've hung out with a few people from 12oz, mostly, courtesy of suki.

and i'd have to say, out of those i've met, most were pretty cool people, with whom i'd hang out with again.

i was supposed to meet up with earl broclo and psm, but that didn't happen. maybe next time i'm in ny and have more time.

mercer took us to the best burger spot. organic from start to finish, minus the water, tabasco, and napkins.

i'd still like to meet casek, mammero, koh, kabaar, random hero, blood fart, podrido, and a few other people who've been on here for awhile, or don't normally post in ch0.

and if i didn't mention you...no biggie.

i'd probably still hang out with most of you if you ever came through my city, or i was in yours.....maybe.