Who would you want to kick it with on here IRL?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me?

I like freights, abandoned buildings, jazz, and old people.

No.

you don't like freights, you have a romantic idea about them and the scene of people that like them and thats what you like.

you don't like abandoned buildings, you've been to 2 if that, you actually like flickr photos of abandoned buildings.

you don't like jazz, you like music that is played on the charts and 'indie' bands.

you don't like old people, you like online people.

yo boris my xbox is fucked, i'll play with you later no homillz

Pretty much Defy and Spitfire, all the old Team Alco heads from the Bay Area and Rude Island. Then add in Random and bf, I think they would be a riot. Then probably Casek, Theo, Mero, Weapon XXX, there is a shitload and I feel as though i am leaving some people out. Swindle if you are ever on this side of the country hit a brother up, I would be down to catch up for a beer or 5. Most people on here seem pretty chilled, but I think if AB and me had a joint birthday party we wouldn't sleep for at least 2 or 3 days, haha.

There are plenty of people on 12oz that I would like to kick it with, some of the crossfire heads would be cool to get together get drunk and chat to, others would be good for a fucking crazy night out. Would like tattoos from KOH, Seeks, Chops. Depends on the situation, although I am probably to chill nowadays, so anyone that is chilled likes a smoke and a drink.

Bojangs, ILBeesknees, Swindel, Kabar, Theo.Huxtables.jpg, EsEls, Joker, _ _ _ _ and Shai . Not to mention Ken by request only. Sckrimin hand logo, Benans, that oner dude and Swamp McChomp. Zebra tits, ESQ, Maunte, Blud Farnt, Borst, kasek... EON, Celt....

I may not make much of an effort to ever kick it with any of you outside of this but...

I could probably get along with most of you assholes...

Nothing but love.

• 2 weeks later...