Who would you want to kick it with on here IRL?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought swamp/AB was a cool sounding mother fucker /nh

Thuggedoutgypsy also seems like a chill dude to hang with /nh

DAO even though weve both agreed and argued seems like even though wed butt heads /nh hed be cool to bomb some cop cars and eat a philly cheese sammich /nh

But theres alot more of yall other ouncers thatd Id be down to chill with that i cant think of at the moment becuse of this marrywana.

That's too bad. You always seemed like you'd be a cool person to grab a beer with.

you do too!

i don't know, i just have a hard enough time meeting up with friends that already exist, i'm such a dang homebody these days.

i like having strictly internet friends. they don't expect you to help them move or buy them shit or hook them up with your girlfriends. you know? is that selfish?

you do too!

i don't know, i just have a hard enough time meeting up with friends that already exist, i'm such a dang homebody these days.

i like having strictly internet friends. they don't expect you to help them move or buy them shit or hook them up with your girlfriends. you know? is that selfish?

It's normal. I think it's really, really odd how all the west coast oontzers hang out all the time. Like, what do they tell their real life friends?