Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prodigiouse

God of War III

God of War III really deserves it's own thread, this is one of the most anticipated games on the Playstation 3. But the wait is almost over and the Demo is already out and from i heard the demo is crazy and has everyone wanting to get a PS3 and buy the GOW collection. Anyone played it yet? going to gamestop today to reserve a copy and check out the demo. Thoughts?

check out the exclusive demo preview here:

http://fp.godofwar.com/ucm/groups/public/documents/webasset/gow3rppccutdownv11_720.mp4

Release date is March 2010, cant fucking wait....

i remember the girl asked me if i wanted to pre order MW2 when i bought uncharted 2, except she didnt say MW2, she said god of war III, and i didnt notice... and i was pissed.

thats about all i know on god of war. that and i think my buddy had the 2nd one, and all i remember was he could turn into a trash can.

games weird.

god-of-mullet.jpg

I tried to find a screenshot of the cow mode where you have gallons of milk on chains and stumbled upon this.

Won't be out for a while as I read today that Dream Theater are doing a new instrumental song for the soundtrack that they will be recording in the new year. But I haven't played the first 2 but have heard many good things, shame I don't have a PS3 though.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now