Piece of shit car

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a royal blue can on the floor behind my passenger seat... a full can... anyways someone sitting in it put the seat back and well... Not sure how but the can got in the way of the track and it punched a hole and the can blew up. Well. not blew up but pretty damn close

HOOPTY PEOPLE

Save some fuckin money, take public transit, then buy somethin decent.

I cant really say anything because I have always been mechanically inclined and work on all my rigs. I don't know what its like to have to pay mad bills to a shop or the stealership to fix my shit. I have owned 4 jeeps and a subaru that have never been to a shop other than my own.

HOOPTY PEOPLE[/color][/b][/size]

Save some fuckin money, take public transit, then buy somethin decent.

I cant really say anything because I have always been mechanically inclined and work on all my rigs. I don't know what its like to have to pay mad bills to a shop or the stealership to fix my shit. I have owned 4 jeeps and a subaru that have never been to a shop other than my own.

i live in the LARGEST CITY IN THE WORLD WITHOUT PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.

it's not an option, brah.

95 caprice classic

just got it up and running the other day, spends long periods sitting and collecting leaves in my apartment parking lot. Had a lot of issues with the coolant system, had to bypass the heater core (or pay 500$ to replace it)

as a result, theres no heat (not a problem in TN) but also no defroster (big problem) so I have to drive with the windows down in the cold night like a jackass... the knob for the wipers is broken thanks to cryptkeepers drunk hamhanded ass so i have to put the fuse in when it rains, and take it out when i want to turn the wiper off. Oh yeah, its been hit while parked 3 times now (only got money 1 of those times) so pretty much every pannel has a huge dent or scratch on it, so the shit doesnt even look good. Oh yeah the battery is almost dead and recently it started having problems with the acelleration , so bad that i drove it at like 20 miles an hour - pressing on the gas makes it sputter out.

THIS CAR IS FUCKING LOL.

Why is it so small?

Hahaha

lol this car was so fucking small for a cadillac

when it was brand new, i bet that shit was the bee's knees.

leather interior, leather roof (on the outside like i described earlier)

power seats, windows, etc.

it even had the back window all leather-trimmed out to look like a limo

but by the time i go it, it over heat when i drove w/ a passenger, didn't go up steep(er) hills (just wouldn't make it up the hills), blown hoses everywhere, wouldn't start, brakes were sooooo bad that i'd drive w/ him hand on the e brake the entire time..i've blown a couple reds b/c i couldn't stop in time. had an idle problem/altenator problem that forced me to keep the brake down and rev the engine to about 3k rpm just so my engine wouldn't die (putting it in neutral would cut the engine off), a/c didn't work, and was just overall a complete shit bag of bolts

gawd i hate that car

but if i had the chance to get it back, i'd stip out the engine and slam it on some bbs'

oh yeah plus i have a tape player, but my dash is fucked up from where a crackhead tore it apart to get my system out, so its like dangling down by the cord. I posted a flick of it back in the day

really all my cars have been pieces of shit. My first was a 87 toyota pickup with manual steering. Driving that shit with no power steering and its rusty ass clutch

then i had a 88 accord, which wasnt a bad car, but I had it in like 2001

• 4 weeks later...
I'll bet you that I drive THE WORST CAR on 12oz. Think you got me beat?

Rules:

1. It has to be driveable

2. You ride that shit ERRDAY, to work, to school, to pick up bitches...etc

Post your shitty car, pics if you can. My specs in next post...

Not only do you have the landlord trying to evict you but you also drive a piece of shit car.

I so want to respect you.

With that huge ass list of things you've fixed, ever think it's too much to keep investing in?

@nsfbm

of course its a bad investment, but so is drugs and sex with craigslist whores. people still do these things.

if i had the money i'd buy a new car, wouldn't you? instead i convinced myself that its not my car that pulls the pussy, its my smile. and it's my mule that keeps em in the stable.