Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Good Morning.

Are the 90's comming back? (clothing of the 1990's)

idk about yall...but im on some 2010 shit nigga.

didn't you say you were going "hipster"?

i'm sure you're rocking some mallcore gayfish nigga version of what indie rockers and hype beasts were on like 5 years ago

I've seen one too many clowns walking around with lines shaved in their eyebrows and shit. Also niggas shaving Nike signs in the back of they knot like it's 96 again.

Steezy Wonder aka The Billion Dollar Bastard's style is impeccable and shall not be imitated. I am a scientist on Spaceship Currency and peons shall bow to thine exquisitry.

LOLadelphia .. catch some vapors you bitch ass niggas!!!

yo the new 2010 trend is gonna be poverty stricken.. good looks bush/ obama

that shit wont effect you til the clothes you have now are beat.. i still dress like i did in the 90's.. loose legs, baggy shorts(with ankle socks instead of tubesocks) n plain t's.. i still rock overall's while i work, but i use both straps now..

I've seen one too many clowns walking around with lines shaved in their eyebrows and shit. Also niggas shaving Nike signs in the back of they knot like it's 96 again.

Steezy Wonder aka The Billion Dollar Bastard's style is impeccable and shall not be imitated. I am a scientist on Spaceship Currency and peons shall bow to thine exquisitry.

LOLadelphia .. catch some vapors you bitch ass niggas!!!

Shaved eyebrows = Gay.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now