How do you wake up in the morning

AnUpsetStomach

I'm really not a morning person.

It takes me a good 10 hours to be fully awake usually (4-5pm) and unfortunately the majority of the working world doesnt operate that way.

I wake up by drinking strong black coffee, doing some pushups to get my blood pumping, then a cold shower, then maybe a sugar free redbull on the way out. This reduces my tiredness by a little but i'll be back in that state in about an hour.

Nothing works as good as 2 adderall (dexamphetamine for aussies) though but you cant really make that a habbit, plus they go for $3 a pop now and it would get expensive.

If you suggest coke, please be aware its $350-400 a gram here and i'm not about a drug habbit.

Anyway, the point of this thread is for my fellow non morning people. How do you wake up in the morning?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not a morning person.

It takes me a good 10 hours to be fully awake usually (4-5pm) and unfortunately the majority of the working world doesnt operate that way.

I wake up by drinking strong black coffee, doing some pushups to get my blood pumping, then a cold shower, then maybe a sugar free redbull on the way out. This reduces my tiredness by a little but i'll be back in that state in about an hour.

Nothing works as good as 2 adderall (dexamphetamine for aussies) though but you cant really make that a habbit, plus they go for $3 a pop now and it would get expensive.

If you suggest coke, please be aware its $350-400 a gram here and i'm not about a drug habbit.

Anyway, the point of this thread is for my fellow non morning people. How do you wake up in the morning?

i would have figured you to say you wake up every morning with an upset stomach.

• Like 1

depends on what happened the night before.

if i wake up and piece things back together remembering how many mailboxes i pushed overi think to myself im lucky for not getting thrown in jail.

if i wake up with a piece of tail beside me, i plug it again before i get anxious to out her fom my crib.

if i wake up still delerious at a homies house with no responsibilities that day i begin drinking excessively immediatly.

if i dont wake up normally and at my own pace my morning, meaning the greater part of the day that i am awake no matter what time of day/night it is, is pretty much groggy...

there are exceptions thou.. can't think of any right now cuz it happens so far and few between when i wake up planned and i'm not groggy. even for snowboarding or fishing i'm still groggy even thou my day is gonna be awesome..

wake up around 6:30AM hit the snooze twice. get out of bed and throw some clean clothes on. brush teeth, wash face, ..etc. grab a power bar. leave the house about 7:30AM listen to the news on the way to school. end of story.

to be honest i never feel complete awake no matter what i do. i blame my lumpy mattress for never getting a good nights sleep.

I wake up and hate the world,try to fall back asleep,usually cant,get up stare at this screen for a good ten minutes,then try to sum up the motivation to hop in the shower which usually takes like an hour or two,then about two or three hours after that Im ready for a nap.I cant really feel alive and awake till like 3 or 4 PM.

wow. shes got you right wear she wants you hey.

does she fuck you with a strap-on aswell?

just remember if you ever have kids dont let her tell you to breast feed, your moobs dont give milk.

You just said hey at the end of sentence, you're cool.

And no, I just like to text my non-crack whore girlfriend in the morning.