so you ever thought...

coffie crave 7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It's set up so that the rich can keep all of their money and the poor get just enough free shit from the government so that they don't ever really get motivated enough to do something for themselves and move up in life.

Nah, it's more set up so that the rich can keep all of their money and the vast majority of the poor and working class have to run in place for the rest of their lives till they're too old and are assed out.

It's really not as many people who actually live off nothing but SSI and Welfare as the Republicans would have you believe.

The middle class is given just enough so that they can spend most of what they've got making the rich richer, while being fooled into thinking that they're better than the poor cause they can lease a Cadillac, take a loan to re-tile their kitchen, etc... but all the while never really owning anything, living pay check to pay check like a slave. Never talking back, never taking a stand in fear that if they lose their job their entire life will crumble.

But every decade or so some of the middle class moves up the scale, the upper class is threatened and suddenly a recession hits. It's all planned, it's all a cycle.

...but some of the middle class slips through a makes a better life, then when it all starts over they forget where they came from and use their money to keep the next group down when they try to come up.

But see, you kinda already knew that.

i sold my house in 2005 for 700,000 split two ways

its 2009 and i have no more of that money left

yes i bought high priced items

but 95% went to living and surviving

mostly rent

sholuda bought another house

o well you live and learn

and i always play the lottery

i figure by the time im 70 or 80 ill win.....

maybe

tom_cruise_001_111406.jpg

Good thread.

I was raised in an average town with both parents working good jobs. We moved into a bigger house in 2003 and its taken us a little longer to kit it all out with nice stuff. I used to wonder how my dad could budget and make his money go so far. Were not rich but we own nice stuff cos we dont go round wasting money.

I wonder what i will do when im older as im 20 years old now and working a cosy little job but its not pointing me in any directions. Im a smart lad with plenty of potential but theres fuck all oppotunity out here and im too busy smoking my wages.

Yeah i often wonder what id do if i won, I think id take a couple of close friends on some mad trips round the world. Buy nice things for my parents and family. I watched something on tv the other day and this person won the lottery, he paid off his best friends mortgage and now a few years later his friends dont even talk to him.

Im down for the lifestyle and enjoying myself but i know deep down my life would be much better if i just kept quiet about winning. I mean sure it would be hard fighting off the attractive women and everyone wanting to be my friend but after a couple of years shits gonna be really boring and fake.

shes always worked at the same branch, which is the tower branch downtown. preffer by a ton of celebrities over the years. johnny depp when they used to film 21 jump street here who still sent her chrsitmas cards for years after the show was finished, the gay guy from will n grace, sarah mclaughclan the dude from a death metal band skinny puppy etc etc etc.

Which bank? I'm gonna go hit on your moms.

If I won the lottery I'd pretty much lead the exact same life I lead now but without worrying where the money is coming from. I'm easy to please. People who blow it are obviously retards with no concept of money.