How hard is this GED bullshit?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, only retards have a problem with the GED.

I went in, took the pre-test, got an almost perfect score so I got to skip the classes, then I take the 5 tests and aced em all. Like Bojangles only "tough" one was math (since I pretty much hadn't spent a day in a math class since 9th grade), and even that I got almost an 80 on

I was watching people around me who were having such hard times, failing them, or even worse having to do classes to prep for them. Fucking sad how stupid some people are

That reminds me of this one bitch I knew, failed the test twice and I think STILL hasn't passed it. Fucking dumb whore.

Real life in this country should be that a hard working man is able to support a family, buy a house and have one two week vacation a year. Not two people working, neglecting their child, and making barely enough to put food on the table all stressed out about being evicted.

^This. From what people tell me, this is how it used to be in this country, the latter is how its become. Plus there are more and more single parents doing the damn thing with little to no help, and not just women. My homeboy that lives with me makes less money than I do and has a 7 year old son, that also lives here, who's mom sucks at being a mom and life in general. In these times its pretty much every man/woman for themselves. I don't make much, I make the lower end of the payscale for my job but I have full benefits and 401K, the only thing that makes it worth doing besides being in a recession proof industry. With some help in the way of a room mate or a live in girl/eventual spouse, I can do a mortgage and bills, have money left over for stuff and things, and have a couple of good used cars. No vacations, no new cars. Im saying, a single dude making even 60K/year is living well. It just comes down to not trying to high style and live outside your means.

• 8 years later...
I haven't been to school in a minute and I'm taking some GED tests tomorrow. I was looking at sample test questions and I don't remember any of the shit they were talking about. I'm not stupid, I just don't remember any of it. Is it even hard? Should I worry about it? It's just a fucking GED test and I have no idea why I'm stressin' it haha.

It's faster to study for the GED test online. Some sites provide interesting video courses and digital study materials. They also provide free GED practice test. It's cheaper to study this way, too. Good luck!

It is quite easy. There are review manuals at the library if you want to look at the type of questions they will ask.

I looked online before I took mine and found a website that had sample tests, the tests were way harder than the actual GED. I think their trip was to scare people into buying their bullshit study guide.

I haven't been to school in a minute and I'm taking some GED tests tomorrow. I was looking at sample test questions and I don't remember any of the shit they were talking about. I'm not stupid, I just don't remember any of it. Is it even hard? Should I worry about it? It's just a fucking GED test and I have no idea why I'm stressin' it haha.

Purchasing GED review books are cheaper online, otherwise, you can take free GED practice tests from a reliable study guide website. They'll orient you with the real thing and prevent you from suffering from test anxiety due to being overwhelmed because of being totally clueless about the test.