How hard is this GED bullshit?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

due to my job wifey will get a $500,000

insurance pay off

yes im watchin my back daily

but i sometimes figure

why save at all

you cant take it with you

One can never predict the future but to save is just smart, you don't have to be dead to stop earning.

30 dollars per hour for two people is 120k combined income.

If you think 30 bucks per hour is a ticket on the gravy train you are out to lunch.

As for being rich, I have been unemployed for over a year now.

homeboy im not saying its rockstar by no means but $120,000 a year is TEN THOUSAND A MONTH.

lets break that down a minute, and for arguments sake we'll go onna livin well equation, highball all pricing.

-mortgage, lets go high $2000

-car payment, we'll say moderate and we'll say two. one for the man one for wife 500x2=$1000

-insurance, say oh i dunno 200x2=$400

-bills, phone/cable/cells $400

-groceries for the month, shopping for a family. hell lets even say a FAT family $1200

-entertainment, say a few movies, maybe a couple dinners out maybe a sports game and we'll high ball it again $1000

-clothes for entire family, monthly. when really, i got gear at the beginning of school year and maybe a few things throughout but i still always dressed decent and how i wanted to so this number is maaaad overpriced $1000

- and lastly lets just say etcetera and we'll go with ANOTHER $1000

thats living pretty fucking decent for a family if you ask me, in fact a HELL of alot better than i ever fucking imagied when i was a kid. all that adds up to $8000 fucking dollars a month which leaves $2000 dollars a month left over. a MONTH bro.

times that by 12 for a year, equals $24,000 a year you could bank.

now lets times that by a MINIMAL 4 years, thats close to $100,000 SAVED, for retirement in FOUR years. thats a drop in the bucket to a family.

in twelve years, thats $288,000 bucks aswell as a home that would more than likely be paid off. a nice one with a 2 grad mortgage.

and your saying you were doing well making $120,000 a year as a single dude?!?!! i call LIE, i think your watching to many rap videos son.

your clueless.

you all need to learn how to spend your money, lets say for 1 person per month your...

rent and utilities 1000= 12000yr

food 300= 3600yr

car 500= 6000yr

fun 300= 3600yr

random bullshit 200= 2400yr

thats only almost $28,000 a year on living. what the hell is everyone doing with all their moneys sayin 100+ aint enough, wut?

** cos beat me to it on a break down but this is wut i come up with

How about one forty with four kids? I paid 1200 per month for day care for my kid when he was in full time day care that comes out to 57,600 per year for day care alone. Thinking 140 is easy street is not sound logic.

dudes named after a high end steakhouse, dudes named by a high end call girl, dudes fathered by a high end horse trader.

Still could make it work.

And like I said, my familys income was a lot less than that when all 4 of us lived at home. My parents always made it work thouh.

They went without so that we could have, which I'll never forget. They used to put all our Christmas presents on credit (between $600 to a grand for EACH kid) and then pay it off all year so that we'd have an amazing Christmas

Real life in this country should be that a hard working man is able to support a family, buy a house and have one two week vacation a year. Not two people working, neglecting their child, and making barely enough to put food on the table all stressed out about being evicted.

i can agree with that.

unfortunatly its not usually like that. and people dont always grow up with the clearest of heads making the clearest of decisions. doesnt make it "unfair" because ultimatly every decision one makes in life is just that, a decsion. and therfor a choice.

but you cant always have that luxury, especially if your parents made poor choices.

just the way life works. thus why its important for me i fi do end up botching an abortion attempt and some vagoo popps out a mini me im gonna do what it takes to make things easier on him, or her for that matter.