How hard is this GED bullshit?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but newport is pretty untouchable to joe graffiti, every city has theirs.

Newport mansion area and shit is obviously millionaire status, but alot of Newport is projects and dope fiends now. Most tourists don't go to that part haha

Honestly, as long as I can support me and mine with some money left over for good food, good drink, good clothes, and a vacation once a year, I'll be happy in life

• Like 1

for what my city has to offer its really cheap. if you go to the suburbs its way cheaper. you must like rain tho

Honestly, as long as I can support me and mine with some money left over for good food, good drink, good clothes, and a vacation once a year, I'll be happy in life

this

is

the

way

i

live

yeah i agree thats the american dream, but i was saying its harder to live that dream if youre going to drop out at 15, or for that matter "just take time off" these investment bankers and hedge fund managers dont have a drop out mentality. ill leave it at that i think we understand each other. if a dude is stupid enough to fail a GED staying in school would not have helped him any in the first place

I feel like Triple may have missed this?

I WANNA SEE AN EPIC E-BATTLE DAMNIT

naw swamp i saw this shit

im dealing with this halfbreed nigger in pm's

he's tryin to tell me theres a difference between a white boy and being white

o yeah forskin, i dont hate latin people

just attitude filled niggers and halfbreeds tryin to tell me what a white boy is

140k for two adults approaching retirement is not "cake".

are you kidding me? the older you get, and the older your kids get and move out the less money you spend.

if you still hammer through $100,000 a year thats 40k left over to bank.

you will guaranteed have a home payed for pulling that in which is a huge asset.

if yer smart, you be tucking money away as much as possible without infringing on your lifestyle, and making appropriate investments.

$140,000 a year for multiple years = GOOD retirment

140k before taxes for two people with children. Although Swamp may not be in college, if he were they would need to put out his living expenses. 140-21(15% tax presumed)=119 119-18(1500 per month mortgage)=99 99-12(thousand a month for food)=87 87-

Fuck, I was going to run the numbers but do not think it is worth while.

When I had a job my partner and I were hitting around 120 per year and it was by no means "cake"

That is here in seattle which is much different than the more rural parts of the east coast but none the less.

clearly your a rich kid with wealth in his trust fund to not think your $120,000 single male legit salary isnt cake.

hey, iv always been curious. why do the dudes always have to wear those gay speedo beenies while playing water polo.

30 dollars per hour for two people is 120k combined income.

If you think 30 bucks per hour is a ticket on the gravy train you are out to lunch.

As for being rich, I have been unemployed for over a year now.

As for being a kid, I am not.

Hate to give in and reply to a self admitted troll but come on now.

I also wonder about the water polo bonnets, brutal sport wearing a funny little hat.

140k before taxes for two people with children. Although Swamp may not be in college, if he were they would need to put out his living expenses. 140-21(15% tax presumed)=119 119-18(1500 per month mortgage)=99 99-12(thousand a month for food)=87 87-

Fuck, I was going to run the numbers but do not think it is worth while.

When I had a job my partner and I were hitting around 120 per year and it was by no means "cake"

That is here in seattle which is much different than the more rural parts of the east coast but none the less.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, just to be clear I do not live in a rural area, at all. Not even close.

And my parents definitely weren't living as comfortable back in the da when thy were supporting 4 kids, but that's also because my Mom didn't work, so my Dad had two full time jobs for over 10 years.

We defintely never had a college fund or anything like that, but we never wanted for anything either. I was BY FAR the best off out of every kid I grew up with, they had nothing

30 dollars per hour for two people is 120k combined income.

If you think 30 bucks per hour is a ticket on the gravy train you are out to lunch.

As for being rich, I have been unemployed for over a year now.

As for being a kid, I am not.

Hate to give in and reply to a self admitted troll but come on now.

I also wonder about the water polo bonnets, brutal sport wearing a funny little hat.

i make 32.00 an hour and i still live like im broke

bills and rent come in a big ass circle

and when i think im gettin ahead

something always comes up

car shit, food, general toiletries

and of course presents for the wife

Yea I know, my only experience with the east coast is going to New York City where shit is super pricey and going to rural Maine where shit is pretty cheap so although I know you are a city kid I always associate the cost of living trip with rural Maine.

I stand behind 140k for two people not being cake though.

Little late, this reply was to the question of rural or not.

@32 an hour

Certainly is, buddy finally ranked up and became a driver for UPS. Full benefits and 25 an hour starting.

Perhaps I have a skewed idea of what banking is but I can dig that. Then again since I was little I didn't ask for much. I don't live a spartan lifestyle by any means but I'm merely content with little

I'm not hating. I like the picture. You know what happens when you assume, ya make an ass out of U and ME

• Like 1

By the way, I never said my parents were ballin, everyone else did.

They live comfortably, and have a good life, but that's because they live nigger rich (like myself).

My Dad told me when he dies not to look for saved money because there's not gunna be any, but he's got a 250K life insurance policy for us t fight over haha