WHAT DO U THINK IS THE HARDEST OF THE 4-ELEMENTS?

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all of you anti hip hop heads are unbelievably gay. whats even gayer is how you stupid mother fuckers jump on the bandwagon once your fag god moderators with 9999 posts disses someone. You all must live sad lives to need that much approval from a complete fag. Yes defend yourselves now with stupid white boy comments. yeah that was cool. feel better?

Kill Whitey

Man, are you secretly like a Grand Dragon from South Carolina trying to piss off every white person on earth so they'll all become murderous racist killers or what? You post like you're a black guy, but frankly, I don't believe it. Give this some thought---89% of the United States is white as a sheet. 14% is African-American. How smart do you have to be to figure out that race war would just be a bad option? Jesus, buddy, get a clue. All the hatin' is just playing right into the hands of the most hate-filled, murderous wretches on Earth. I was born and raised in Texas, and spent much of my life in the South, where the great majority of black people live, and I never met a black person as persistantly race-baiting as you seem to be. I think you must be a Klansman pretending to be a black kid.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Can I get a "tsk tsk" for all the people who don't realize Kill Whitey is another gimmick poster out to piss you off for kicks? Doing a good job too, if he's getting all of you to pay serious attention to him. Geez. Beer,

El Mamerro

El Mammero

Thanks for the tip, and yeah, I do realize that, but here's the rub. If we had some idiot on here posting "Kill the Niggers" every couple of days, everybody would be going ballistic, including me. So why do we tolerate people posting "Kill Whitey"? There is absolutely no difference, and I find both sentiment equally offensive. Part of the problem is probably age. I can remember segregation and I've seen KKK crosses burning at night, from a distance, in central Texas. Race hatred is a really bad thing. It starts off as some kind of joke, and winds up with three monsters dragging someone to death behind a pick-up truck. I can clearly remember the Klan headquarters building on Red Bluff Road in Pasadena, probably 75 feet long, like a small shopping center, as recently as 1979. If one tolerates "black" racism, then pretty soon some idiot starts trying to justify "white" racism, and BOTH are equally offensive. East Texas, and the Louisiana border area are filled with Klan members. Right now, due to the horrifying murder of James Byrd, Jr. in Jasper, Texas, the Ku Kluckers are laying pretty low, but believe me, given an opportunity, they will sprout new shoots. And they are some murderous sonsabitches.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yeah, but what I'm trying to say is that this kid isn't serious, so arguing against his views is pointless. By doing so, you're adding fuel to the fire, and what starts out as a joke can end up in what you described. Just ask the mods to ban him, and everything should be alright. Kill Whitey, Kill Niggers, same shit... serious or not, banishment should be quick, and attention should never be paid at all.

And now look at me, discussing this dumb matter. Ban the kid, period. Beer,

El Mamerro

i dunno

i've emcee'd for awhile, have done graffiti for about as long

my boys go to nyc twice a week to break with rocksteady and some dude kwon or some shit, his business cards hot and i cant dj

so to answer your question i just got done watching beatstreet

r.i.p. Ramo

Guest juniormints

the toughest element?....id say water ..it puts out fire, penetrates earth, and wind cant really fuck with it..so water gets my vote

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by seeking

gay

and i dont mean gay like man on man sex, i mean gay like man on rollerblade sex.

hehee!

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by ?!?!

well according to the "elementz" tshirts i got for christmas, the guy "Graffiting" has a smile on the face and the guy djing has that look like hes trying to do something really hard. so i would say the guy djing must be working harder, becuase its harder to do. therefore i would say taht djing is harder. if you disagree with me, then your disagreeing with the shirt buddy. and i got it at jcpennys. and jcpennys only has top of the line buddy, so it must be correct.

i guess you can't argue with that.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

basketball is the hardest element of hip-hop.

crews been funny today.

Archived