WHAT DO U THINK IS THE HARDEST OF THE 4-ELEMENTS?

~KRYLON2~

I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED WHICH WAS THE HARDEST. I THINK THE HARDEST PHYSICALLY IS PROBABLY BREAKDANCEING. THE HARDEST MENTALLY WOULD PROBABLY BE GRAFF AND EMCEEING. AND THEY ALL TAKE ALOT OF PRACTICE. I DUNNO IM CONFUZED THEY ARE ALL HARD IN THERE OWN WAY BUT WHICH IS THE ONE THAT REQUIRES THE MOST SKILLS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the easiest element obviously is selling people the idea that there are '4 elements' and that anyone should give a fuck about them.

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

and i dont mean gay like man on man sex, i mean gay like man on rollerblade sex.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by seeking innocence

the easiest element obviously is selling people the idea that there are '4 elements' and that anyone should give a fuck about them.

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

gay

and i dont mean gay like man on man sex, i mean gay like man on rollerblade sex.

theres no real answer because people arent all the same.

breakdancing might come easy to one person - but that same person cant draw so therefore graffiti is hardest for them. or another person might be good with art but theyre not physically inclined and therefore breakdancing is hard.

" I THINK THE HARDEST PHYSICALLY IS PROBABLY BREAKDANCEING"

'probably' ?!? I dunno, DJing is a close second.

well according to the "elementz" tshirts i got for christmas, the guy "Graffiting" has a smile on the face and the guy djing has that look like hes trying to do something really hard. so i would say the guy djing must be working harder, becuase its harder to do. therefore i would say taht djing is harder. if you disagree with me, then your disagreeing with the shirt buddy. and i got it at jcpennys. and jcpennys only has top of the line buddy, so it must be correct.

• 5 months later...
Guest serpent of the light

thats why i don't like hip hop, a pentagram has 5 points, what good is the 5th point?

its gotta be heavy fucking metal bro. earth, water, wind, fire, soul. i'm gonna go find my dark tranquility cd now.

Archived