Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XeNa

bombing in a sletchy, risky place

When will kids ever learn? It sounds like your bombing the suburbs, let me tell you, that is where TOYS are. Bomb the ghetto, if you want real ups and good spots.

Step 1. Move out of Suburbia

Step 2. Move into Ghetto

Step 3. Join a gang

Step 4. Pick a fight to let people know you mean business

Step 5. Start bombing your gang-signs yo

Step 6. I don't know...this is stupid, I give up...

Just don't bomb your neighbourhood man, try getting into a railyard or an old warehouse or something, other good spots are low roofs on the outside of factories that leave you multiple exits, where you can jump down easily, gives you a good headstart on any yuppies that might be scopin you

You sound like you shouldnt be here. Please get the fuck out of here and dont come back.

gtfo-1.gif

/thread

why are a good % of the threads in graffiti discussion misspelled or badly worded? you mfer's speak english as a second language or something? and what's with these noobs going through said threads talkin about /thread? stfu noob!

lmao damn son u son u kinda soft i be telling my homies 2 tag cops cars and ill give em cans they love that shit

why are a good % of the threads in graffiti discussion misspelled or badly worded? you mfer's speak english as a second language or something? and what's with these noobs going through said threads talkin about /thread? stfu noob!

You've been a member since 2010.

And who the fuck says noob, that's pretty gay.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now