bombing in a sletchy, risky place

XeNa

Where I'm at, pigs have nothing better to do than pull people over for having low tire pressure or a plate light out.. most the people here are upper class law abiding liberals who'd bemore than happy to snitch if they see you out at night in some place you shouldnt be not even to mention seeing you carry a nap sack with you.. and the state im in isnt very densly populated, so the only getaway you'd have is a vehicle somewhat near by..

So here it goes: The only good visible walls are in sketchy places.... If i were to hit them (a few in which i hve) i never have enough time to finish a good peice, or do anything more than a quick write -up or hollow.

The adrenaline rush is awesome, but I want my shit to come out clean and not look like some 13 year old writing "sex" ..

How do you all feel abut slammin hot zones? i sprawled on a stop sign in a shopping zone the other night adn some fool followed me around the block and them some.. prolly was taking plate #'s :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Agreed

questions like this are ridiculous.

On the other hand, everyone else is gonna cut up on you and call you a dumb toy blah blah.

If your as new as you seem with that question, practice on a piece of wood, or a chill wall you can do over and over until you dont suck. If you do this "visible" spot or whatever, youll be really mad because its going to suck, you gonna be nervous, youll be rushed. practice it until you can do it in your sleep

How do you all feel abut slammin hot zones? i sprawled on a stop sign in a shopping zone the other night adn some fool followed me around the block and them some.. prolly was taking plate #'s :lol:

this is your idea of a hot zone? a fucking stop sign outside a grocery store try getting up on a billboard or bombing on main streets and shit.thats hot.or bombing in a gang infested neighborhoods and getting shot at.becuase thats what alot of these niggas are doing to get their little piece of fame.dont be a pussy just hit it and if your spotted run for it.you really probably shouldnt be writing in a upperclass neighborhood in the first place,i mean im guessing theirs not alot of spots to rock their in the first place except maybe a few stores here and there.you should probably quit real talk man.or at the very least go on hiatus to up your skills and up your knowledge.becuase it seems by this post and the one your posted in the toy thread asking about 360's that you havent been in the game for too long.

I dont see y yall open these threads knowin wat the damn question is then talkin shit to dude... I know wat hes talkin about them upscale neighborhoods always got clean spots n good for a get up n get out.. Wat i would do is walk around midnight or so, get a lil buzzed n bring the "i dont give a fuck" outta u, n throw a few tags or throwies.. if its still up within a few days or a week then ur golden... Jus dont keep goin back every fuckin day, switch up with markers, stickers, all that shit... Dont go dummy with the paint.... IF ur in a gated place or somethin, get about it, better hop in ur jet n paint somewhere eles... Thats jus my lil bit of input.

1838211666_slowbee2.jpg.d50b6e0cf5532f7e615457b88629f3c9.jpg

gtsdghfckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkgchcghgchcghjujgvjgchjutdtrs46sryginjokmlaq4swdr6tf8hyijokp[lpewsdertfgyhuj9i0[pl;sw4ed5fr68u9pl;eazhyuijokp[lprtfgloesrtfkilosrxdctfvyguhyjokm,lezsrxdtfgyuhj

good fuckin ban me i didnt come here for this shit.. what the uck .. I thought this was a graffiti forum.. not some shit talking 13 year old punks who they theyre cool ebcause they can aim a can of paint at a wall and talk shit on a fucking forum.. you assholes really need something to do in life.. why not start by finding ur mom and forcing her to hug you? fuck. this shit... im out..

good fuckin ban me i didnt come here for this shit.. what the uck .. I thought this was a graffiti forum.. not some shit talking 13 year old punks who they theyre cool ebcause they can aim a can of paint at a wall and talk shit on a fucking forum.. you assholes really need something to do in life.. why not start by finding ur mom and forcing her to hug you? fuck. this shit... im out..

ROTFL. Looks like this toy need s tissue.

im a cop...

killa!!!! oooooh ethuggin in this bitch.

sorry that was lame but yeah.so is this thread so i could give a fuck..xena dont bitch becuase people are talking down on you.you shouldnt start dumb threads.my advice to you is to stay off the internet for a while and just go hit the books hard until you get your stuff down and lookin good on paper first.also from this thread and the other posts ive read from you i can guess your new to this shit and therefore suck dick at it.which means you shouldnt be hitting those visible spots in the first place.when you do begin to paint you should be rockin chill spots that no one is gonna see and preferably ones you can do in the day.i mean they should be that chill.until your stuff is actually decent then go out and hit those spots you wanted/but until then just buckle down and sketch.also your like what 15? dont trip if you get caught you can take a charge haha.your rich too right yeah youll beat the case or maybe just get a slap on the wrist.so its all good.

You sound like you shouldnt be here. Please get the fuck out of here and dont come back.

gtfo-1.gif

LMFAOOO nahh hes both of ya are right but you gotta keep it a buck , i kno by me the Ds be out hardddd so streetspots be hot boy but still possible , if i lived in carajo land like where u from i would be smashen shit

• 4 weeks later...