Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

THANKS GIVING MEAL COUNT DOWN THREAD!!!!111!11!!111

ThanksgivingDinner.jpg

I seriously count down to this meal. This year I'm not eating with my family though, due to some conflicts between my Mother and I.

I'm going to crash my girlfriends families dinner in the early after noon, then hit my aunts and get hammered after some gourmet desert.

:cool:

Canadians? What?

Me and my brother shall be cooking dinner for our family for the second year in a row. Basically it's my parents crib all day for food, liquor, football, and good times. I fuckin love Thanksgiving

Two turkeys (deep fried and regular), stuffing, ham, lasagna, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, candied yams, cranberry sauce, stuffed mushrooms, deviled eggs, dinner rolls

Mmmmm, Thanksgiving is the best day of the year, besides Christmas

my girl's aunt and her lesbian lover from new zealand are coming to dinner with her hella christian familia. i'm really hoping that this turns out to be epic.

hide the salt

I fucking love Thanksgiving, especially having excessive leftovers. My Mimi (grandma, always have called her that) being that she is full blooded Italian does it up like a militia is coming over.

Oh and to all the motherfuckers that have told me it's trashy...

FUCK YOU I LOVE THIS SHIT nh

canned-cranberry-sauce.jpg

I have court two days before Thanksgiving. So I'm not even looking forward to it. Haha.

• Like 1

Ah Thanksgiving, one of 2 major nights in the year honoring the dysfunctional family throwdown.

Might have to work that day so me & the fam did it today. Good shit w/ plenty of leftovers. What are people having? Some whiskey glazed chestnuts were the shit here.....or at least they will be in an hour or 2!

leftover stuffing/shredded turkey topped with gravy

that is all

oh alright.

also fresh turkey sandwiches the next days afterwards.. with some mayo or cranberry sauce MMMM-MMMMMM

• Like 1

I have court two days before Thanksgiving. So I'm not even looking forward to it. Haha.

For what?

Yeah thanksgiving used to be awesome.

now its almost something I wish could be avoided entirely.

I am definitely hella down for some bomb turkey though.

I fucking love Thanksgiving, especially having excessive leftovers. My Mimi (grandma, always have called her that) being that she is full blooded Italian does it up like a militia is coming over.

Oh and to all the motherfuckers that have told me it's trashy...

FUCK YOU I LOVE THIS SHIT nh

canned-cranberry-sauce.jpg

Oh god, every thanksgiving they have an eating competition with this stuff on TV, never been able to eat it again after watching.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now