Broken Ribs...

R@ndomH3ro

Are the gift that keeps on giving. I broke my ribs about two years ago and it was the worst thing ever. Well a week ago I got hit on the same side I broke my ribs on...and it hurts just like I broke them again. It hurts to sneeze, twist, and its tender to the touch. I heard from people that when you break a rib it is easy to break or crack them again...whatever it is, it fucking sucks. It sucks more cause I tend to toss around in my sleep and it hurts like a bitch

ouch :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got punched in the chest by a fellow oontzer a few years ago.

It broke my rib.

The next morning my chest hurt so bad that I thought it was ill effects from too much cocaine the night before.

I laid on the couch one day, went to the hospital a few days later.

My mom told me to stop being such a sissy baby and get to the yard and start pitchforkin' the gardens.

Alright update...

Today I was feeling pretty good, my ribs still hurt and I got a pretty gross bruise but its faded to a yellowish color. I thought, maybe I can work out today since I have been taking it really easy. Went to go to Farmer's carries with 45 plates around a basketball court, first time they hurt a little and I just Ranger through that shit. Second time, *SNAP* *POP* and I can not breathe and I almost pass out from the pain. Now I am sitting at my desk crying like a little girl, tomorrow I am going to see the doctor and get some real meds instead of these asprin I am eating like M&M's

I know that, with ribs, there isn't much they can do as far as helping the healing process, but you have to be careful of infection with any broken bone. I got banked a little over a year ago, and shit broke my jaw clean in two places. basically a 3 or 4 tooth segment of my jaw was floating. I was being unreasonable, and didn't want to go to the hospital because i wasn't even trying to have my jaw wired, so i sat on it for 3 and a half days untill i caved...

doctors and nurses were all telling me i was crazy for not getting my ass to the hospital when it happened. They were telling me that any injury, broken bones in my case, that is near vital organs, if untreated, can kill you if infection spreads. i dunno, i'm not a doctor, but they definitely weren't just passively telling me this shit, they seemed pretty adamant about it.

whatever, good luck with that shit.