RELIGIOUS PEOPLE

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

most christians arent practicing.in the sense that yes they believe in god and might go to church once in a while but never really listen to anything in the bible and only pray to god when they are about to die or something.i dont mind people trying to proselytize me i mean that is what your sposed to do as a christian is spread the word of god.but i do get mad when these motherfuckers know i dont want to go to their church and know i dont want their literature but still insist on shoving it down my throat anytime they see me.and by they i mean those mormon kids on their bicycles wearing their helmets and a suit always in a pack of atleast 2 in and about my area all day and all night.no lie i saw some of these guys walking around at like 12 am

i always thought these diehard christian types would be in bed by then.they seem like the type that still believe that witches come out at night or something.

just so anyones wondering,tho i doubt it.im an christian,not really a practicing one,who grew up in a family of southern baptists and catholics.weird combo huh?also i had a dream that i would be having this conversation in a thread with dao like 4 months ago.seriously.shit is eirey.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most christians arent practicing.in the sense that yes they believe in god and might go to church once in a while but never really listen to anything in the bible and only pray to god when they are about to die or something.i dont mind people trying to proselytize me i mean that is what your sposed to do as a christian is spread the word of god.but i do get mad when these motherfuckers know i dont want to go to their church and know i dont want their literature but still insist on shoving it down my throat anytime they see me.

This is what our founding fathers were thinking when they tried to make a separation of church and state for our country.

They didn't even like much less trust Christians.

But of course these right wing Christian Republican faggots would have an aneurysm if you told them that America was never meant to be a "Christian nation" and that all that "One nation under God" bullshit didn't even come about till the 1950's.

http://www.sullivan-county.com/nf0/dispatch/fathers_quote2.htm

You don't sound like much of a Christian. :lol:

My Mom is one of those fucked up Christians who flip flops from sect to sect.

And she at one point was a 7 day adventist.

I don't remember anything about her giving up the idea of Heaven and Hell, but I'll be sure to call her and ask her about that.

:lol:

The heaven and hell belief varies from different Christian Beliefs and really just different beliefs all around. There are plenty of scriptures that people claim to back the idea but plenty f other scriptures that contradict it as well. In all reality the entire bible contradicts the belief of heaven and hell after death. Being that it tells one long story of creation...then sin..then gods entire plan to wipe out sin....by which family line...certain occurrences...and then the promise of a new world after evil is vanquished ruled by god,jesus, and a select few humans chosen to be a part of heaven...and people living forever on EARTH.

:edit: Im not lashing out at you DOA I just grabbed the part of the convo and it only got your quotes..wtf.

i'll be impressed if any of you know the boston jesus is lord guy, i know people who said they've seen him out in cali.

SAVED BY JESUS? OR LOST TO HELL?

REPENT OR PERISH!

Hahah I was just scrolling down the page and saw those and pictures and started laughing. I think anyone in Mass has seen dude, and probably gotten into a drunken debate with him..

My Mom is one of those fucked up Christians who flip flops from sect to sect.

And she at one point was a 7 day adventist.

I don't remember anything about her giving up the idea of Heaven and Hell, but I'll be sure to call her and ask her about that.

:lol:

Her flip-flopping from religion to religion would instill certain beliefs and she could have the choice of choosing what she would want to believe.

The idea of hell doesn't exist within SDA beliefs, SDA beliefs are that the Earth is hell because of the descriptions written within the Bible. Heaven is just simply another planet where no sin exists and God is omnipotent. Also, SDA's do not believe in the "after-life," if you want to learn more look it up and stop making assumptions.

i've let all types come sit with me awhile and rap about God. it always works like this:

1. get high.

2. talk god with strangers. bring up logic.

3. uncomfortable silence.

4. this person is clearly not qualified to convert me.

but they stop knocking at 8am after I let them give their salespitch. good people.

Her flip-flopping from religion to religion would instill certain beliefs and she could have the choice of choosing what she would want to believe.

The idea of hell doesn't exist within SDA beliefs, SDA beliefs are that the Earth is hell because of the descriptions written within the Bible. Heaven is just simply another planet where no sin exists and God is omnipotent. Also, SDA's do not believe in the "after-life," if you want to learn more look it up and stop making assumptions.

also, LOL at what you just said.

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE! god is a spaghetti monster, deal with it.

So I asked my mom, and she said that they don't believe in hell but they def do believe in Heaven.

And what the fuck would Heaven be if not an afterlife?

You're fucking stupid.

i've let all types come sit with me awhile and rap about God. it always works like this:

1. get high.

2. talk god with strangers. bring up logic.

3. uncomfortable silence.

4. this person is clearly not qualified to convert me.

but they stop knocking at 8am after I let them give their salespitch. good people.

A few years ago I was hanging out at my friend's house and the doorbell rang. It turned out to be a couple of LDS missionaries, so my buddy decided it would be a good idea to invite them in and have a chat. So we (me, my buddy, his roommate and the missionaries) all sat in the kitchen to do this. We offered them a beer, which they turned down. Then we offered to smoke some pot with them and again, they politely declined.

Anyway, we finally got to talking, and it was a pretty funny/strange/enlightening conversation, and they seemed to be going along with it till my friend asked them if God had a penis or a vagina. They got up, thanked us for our time, and hightailed it out of there.

I was bummed because I didn't get to ask them what the story was with the weird underwear that LDS missionaries are rumored to wear.

So I asked my mom, and she said that they don't believe in hell but they def do believe in Heaven.

And what the fuck would Heaven be if not an afterlife?

You're fucking stupid.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/Seventh-Day-Adventist/index.aspx

Fourth bullet you imbecile.

I also agree that this isn't a religious debate, I just want to settle this afterlife debate.

And to nsmb, I don't care if you don't believe in God. Big deal. My best friend is an atheist, shit like that doesn't phase me.

Origin of Universe and Life

The biblical Book of Genesis is inerrant. Most Seventh-day Adventists hold that, although the universe and our planet are ancient, God created the ordered world and all life forms in less than seven, literally twenty-four hour, days, less than 10,000 years ago--thereby refuting most claims of modern science.

explain dinosaurs please.

In a nutshell, going to church makes someone as much of a Christian as standing in their garage makes them a car. Im not religious, nor want to be. But from homies that grew up in religious family units, they have all told me that the people are two faced as fuck and fake it on Sunday and 'sin' the other 6 days out of the week. Its a facade for the most part.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/Seventh-Day-Adventist/index.aspx

Fourth bullet you imbecile.

I also agree that this isn't a religious debate, I just want to settle this afterlife debate.

And to nsmb, I don't care if you don't believe in God. Big deal. My best friend is an atheist, shit like that doesn't phase me.

there's a whole section of this forum dedicated to this debate.

i'd be glad to tussle with you there. as channel 0 is not the place for this.

but for a religious type, you're closest to "on the level"... i'll give you that.