RELIGIOUS PEOPLE

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time I came home drunk and there was two mormon chicks at my door step. I tried to work my angle with them, i prayed with them and all that shit. I gave them my number to set up a home visit, but a dude showed up instead of the two chicks. I basically told him to fuck off, and that he was mistaken about me wanting to meet up. Basically fuck religion unless trying to get laid.

I'm reading "The Age of Reason" right now. You might dig it, DAO. Don't know if you have an Iphone or Ipod touch, but you can find it via Installous.

or here for web reading....

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/thomas_paine/age_of_reason/part1.html

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind." - Thomas Paine (The Age of Reason, 1794-1795.)

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind." - Thomas Paine (The Age of Reason, 1794-1795.)

I should print out all them quotes (starting with this one) and leave it on this persons doorstep.

They left their address on the upper right corner of the note, but I folded it over to hide it.

I should print out all them quotes (starting with this one) and leave it on this persons doorstep.

They left their address on the upper right corner of the note, but I folded it over to hide it.

You should read the book before you go and do something like that.

You might understand that statement more if you do.

Also, best response to your neighbor: "Thank you, but I'm not interested at the moment."

You don't have to be an asshole about it.

Shai: You're right, I guess I do see it more than others might. Doesn't

really bother me that much.