T_R_O_N VS. MAN

T_R_O_N

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit, sucks for you to have to witness that, I always think of the train driver when people jump in front of trains, that shit must fuck their heads up completely.

I think if your gonna top yourself do it in a way that really doesn't impact on others peoples lives, it is selfish enough to the family/friends you leave behind without having to traumatise some poor bastard who is just trying to do his job.

here in Tokyo it's commonplace. The family has to pay the cost of the lost revenue for that train for one day which is usually in six figures (usd)

Just seems like a selfish way to go. I wouldn't want everybody who is late because of me cursing me.

If I was going to top myself I would snowboard off a cliff naked high on everything I coud take.

What would you do?

here in Tokyo it's commonplace. The family has to pay the cost of the lost revenue for that train for one day which is usually in six figures (usd)

What???

That's beyond fucked up.

YELLOW PEOPLE

That's very sad to hear. It's stories like this that actually kind of tug. My heart goes out to his family.

Also, I don't think it's very uncommon for the conductors to see a dead body.

Sure its gonna fuck with their brains/screw things up a bit, but from what I hear there's a lot of occurrences where they may see a dead body laying on the tracks rather it be from suicide/been dumped there/hit while walking down the tracks (drunk and or intoxicated)

^ it has it's drawbacks. Canada will always be my home. It's also pretty awesome here.

Cocaine is like 130 a g so..... you wouldn't like it.

They also charge graffiti vandals who paint trains the same charge, sometimes 300k.

also_ 32,000 people kill themselves here every year, mostly due to overwork.

2nd in the world though- anyone guess no.1?

Cocaine is like 130 a g so..... you wouldn't like it.

I'd find a way to pay $0 for it, just like here.

But anyways, it's a shitty country regardless.

Some guy just killed himself on the highway in RI a few days ago. First he crashed his car on purpose trying to kill himself and his girl, then when that failed he jumped off a highway bridge. Landed on his feet, and got annihilated by 4 cars while his girl watched

• Like 1