Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N VS. MAN

that fucking sucks, i saw a dude who jumped off a bridge in seattle about a month ago...

maybe this will help cheer us up

daowalk-1.gif

fresh off the image ready

This (or that) is a part of your life now (forever) thats crazy.

Good luck or whatever, Theres nothing really to say.

It all happened so fast too, im glad i was extremely high at the time and didn't see the whole thing happen, i caught a glimpse of the train mowing the dude down, but my friend and others saw the whole thing go down.

Shit, sucks for you to have to witness that, I always think of the train driver when people jump in front of trains, that shit must fuck their heads up completely.

I think if your gonna top yourself do it in a way that really doesn't impact on others peoples lives, it is selfish enough to the family/friends you leave behind without having to traumatise some poor bastard who is just trying to do his job.

here in Tokyo it's commonplace. The family has to pay the cost of the lost revenue for that train for one day which is usually in six figures (usd)

Just seems like a selfish way to go. I wouldn't want everybody who is late because of me cursing me.

If I was going to top myself I would snowboard off a cliff naked high on everything I coud take.

What would you do?

i was there when someone got stabbed at union station a few years ago. i walked in and there was a lone cop standing over a body covered by a white sheet; the sheet was spattered with blood.

shit was surreal.

R.I.P

damn man, thats rough. i haven't been too close to something like that (though i feel i have...subconscious blocking?). a few years ago i was pretty close to the scene of a murder though, and got to see the aftermath. that was pretty disturbing. shit'll get less intense as the days go on.

This dude at high school witnessed the aftermath of a train suicide on his way to school. He told me he didn't know what had happened, just suddenly saw a leg on the tracks and some blood.

He didn't seem to mind a bit.

here in Tokyo it's commonplace. The family has to pay the cost of the lost revenue for that train for one day which is usually in six figures (usd)

What???

That's beyond fucked up.

YELLOW PEOPLE

DAO the suicide rate in japan is insanely high. look up the numbers sometime if you get a chance. it's wild.

DAO the suicide rate in japan is insanely high. look up the numbers sometime if you get a chance. it's wild.

I'm sure it is, but that's still fucked up to bill the family 6 figures like that.

That's very sad to hear. It's stories like this that actually kind of tug. My heart goes out to his family.

Also, I don't think it's very uncommon for the conductors to see a dead body.

Sure its gonna fuck with their brains/screw things up a bit, but from what I hear there's a lot of occurrences where they may see a dead body laying on the tracks rather it be from suicide/been dumped there/hit while walking down the tracks (drunk and or intoxicated)

WHAT?!

What a fucking piece of shit country

^ it has it's drawbacks. Canada will always be my home. It's also pretty awesome here.

Cocaine is like 130 a g so..... you wouldn't like it.

They also charge graffiti vandals who paint trains the same charge, sometimes 300k.

also_ 32,000 people kill themselves here every year, mostly due to overwork.

2nd in the world though- anyone guess no.1?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now