Behind The Scenes: Infamy 2 (part 1)

Edward Orenthal Norton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not my opinion its a FUCKIN FACT. GRAFFITI IS HIP HIOP. you dont have to give 2 shits about hip hop or rapping to be involved in graffit. But graffiti is involved with hip hop END OF STORY! AND I AINT EXPLAINING SHIT!. you dont like it kill yourself. and all those that dont respect hiphop and what its done for the art from ( i aint talkin bout just the music) SUCK MY DICK, THEN TELL YOUR MOM ABOUT IT! and dont let her leave the house without condoms.

On the real though, Claw is a hottie and a real cool chick too.

What neverhasbeens from East Bumblefuck Nowheresvile tend to do is to come onto 12oz and skip over Brickslayers altogether and head straight to Channel Zero to hang out with their own kind.

And the very few times that they actually do talk about graff, they talk shit on the only real writers they ever heard of who tend to be the same niggas that everybody else who's ever seen a graff video know about.

I guess it's their way of trying to compensate for the fact that nobody will ever give a shit about them because they live in East Bumblefuck Nowheresvile and will probably die in East Bumblefuck Nowheresvile.

Not that it really matters, but a lot of people in Channel Zero seriously play themselves when they start talking about graffiti. I used to get annoyed when Hesh would say that no one in Channel Zero knew what they fuck they were talking about...but time and time again he's been proven right.

This has nothing to do with anyone's ability as a writer. It has everything to do with knowing some basic history and facts about the scene and when to keep your nose out of other people's business and your mouth shut.