Behind The Scenes: Infamy 2 (part 1)

Edward Orenthal Norton

A few weeks ago I was contacted to do some work on a movie set out in LA. So I checked it, it was legit, so I said fuck it and jumped on a plane. I get there and I see Earsnot, Toomer, and Cope. I had to contain my laughter at the site of these busters. But I get ahold of one of the producers and he tells me they are filming 'Infamy 2'. I was like "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! IVE NEVER BEEN THIS PISSED OR LAUGHED THIS HARD IN MY LIFE" yeah i was laughing and raging at the same time. I could barely to keep myself together from the laughter at the mere thought of such a horrible movie. I asked "Is Claw here?". On the real I've had a fantasy of fucking her while she does a fill in on some wall in a empty lot in NYC in the middle of a hot august night. LIKE BEEEYAAAAA!!!!! well besides that I was going to be working as an on-set assistant. So to the core of this talk. My first day I went out with Toomer and the shit was mad wild. I got pictures with captions to prove it.

34123758.jpg

56324481.jpg

We had to go pick up Cope from Corona on our way down to Tijuana to film some tagbangers.

86557997.jpg

We were kind of late picking him up because Toomer had to give Lady Tribe her medications. So he wasn't that hyped on it. But he was hungry...

55990339.jpg

so we got some food at Jack in The Box and everyone got yumbo yacks.

Back on down the road we went.

86303510.jpg

so we finally got there.

per_slums031509_60122c.jpg

meet the tagbangers for filming and bombing.

94561937.jpg

90811512.jpg

Because a mustache doesn't make you look ignorant no matter what your race is.

61180599.jpg

malls are the new hot spots down there.

spray-fail.gif

but poor Pablo got hemmed up for that fill in.

........... The End

ill have more stories later.

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*EDIT*

apparently I upset somebodies delicate sensibilities by pointing out why he's not in a position to rag on anyone involved in Infamy. so here, I took down your "abstract" piece. happy?

Eon ORC

Premium Member

icon1.gif Re: hey - Today, 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ski Mask

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eon ORC

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ski Mask

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eon ORC

i dont care what you have to say. just get that picture out of your posts. dont be a snitch.

snitch my ass. thats some abstracted goobledygook that doesnt say anything you had no problem posting up publicly before you wanted to rag on famous writers.

im not ragging on anybody. im just roasting them. its a joke not an insult. im sorry if you took it that way. but on the real id rather not have any of my work on 12oz. graffiti or abstract.

fine. go delete it off your flickr then.

you cant use a edit button man? thats weak.

Call me crazy, but i dont remember this happening..and if we remember correctly..im TKO TKO TKO TKO TKOT KOT TKO TKO TKOT KOT Cope2 Tloko, forbver..I once was bauuuuwmb'n the shit outta this heaven spot, then i fell from that heaven spot when i was done and fell onto another heaven spot and their was this chicana there, not tribe it was meek and she was like TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO TKO, and so i bauuuumbed on that heaven spot and fell again and their was a cop so i beat the shit outta him and all that happneed in 3minutes...true story, tahts how i got into TKo TKO TKO TKOT KOT KOT KTO TKOTKOTKOTKOTKTOTKOTKOTKOTKOTKOTKOT

• Like 1