Viernes negro AKA Black Fiday.......................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

05775529000-2?hei=600&wid=600&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

i hung outside a sears tonight high as shit waiting with a friend so he could get this

we were the 11th people in line. people get crazy for washer and dryer combos

so his shit was $650 instead of $1000.. 42" 1080p good deal i guess

is this the entry level one...or the step up?

either way....i just copped the one up from the entry level panasonic 42" for 600 out the door last week. its a 720p...not a 1080p. however....unless you are watching bluray exclusively .... there isnt much difference between 720 and 1080.

moral of the story...so glad i didnt have to wait in any black friday lines.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering about the adds being spam on here? I signed on a few minutes ago and there was one of those banners at the top and my mouse was overit and it said congrats you won. thought I accidentally clicked it. if I did, would my super ass old computer get computer aids?

I was wondering about the adds being spam on here? I signed on a few minutes ago and there was one of those banners at the top and my mouse was overit and it said congrats you won. thought I accidentally clicked it. if I did, would my super ass old computer get computer aids?

That's not from the site playboy. All I get is like ads with rap people and Mc Donalds or some madd phat graff tagger suppliez. Never seen that on my shit. Sounds like someone hacked your Gibson.

good lookin out^ I dont really know to much about computers as far as how to protect. my homie hooks my shit up with avast and all that bs, this is my ex's computer. I am moving out next week so I put my shit away. sounds like someone jacked her gibson. it's old, slow, and I thought it was weird that 12 oz had spam advertisers.