Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gnarly Sheen

Conan O'Brien is visibly upset

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm about to nega Zebra for saying she loves Spencer..

WTF is wrong with you?

I dont even know who these people are, or where they come from, but these are the type of people I would have no problem if Hitler had a grudge against and rounded up. Worthless humans.

• Like 1

haha, why are you guys so visibly upset?

i think of it like this: i view most celebrities as gigantic jerkoffs who go on talk shows and give interviews and shit trying to make it look like they're just regular, decent folks.

spencer pratt knows he's a fucking jerkoff of enormous proportions and embraces the smarminess.

heidi-montag-and-spencer-pratt-swine-flu_452x600.jpg

shameless.

bump conan

& ive never even heard of these plastic faggots until that interview

Yes. Also I don't like Seth Green that much but those shitbags made him look like jesus.

haha, why are you guys so visibly upset?

i think of it like this: i view most celebrities as gigantic jerkoffs who go on talk shows and give interviews and shit trying to make it look like they're just regular, decent folks.

spencer pratt knows he's a fucking jerkoff of enormous proportions and embraces the smarminess.

heidi-montag-and-spencer-pratt-swine-flu_452x600.jpg

shameless.

i dont know...i dont think he knows he is really a jerkoff...i think he really thinks he's tits. he really think he has it all figured out. the word "famous" is so fickle these days. but i honestly think...that he thinks...that he is actually famous.

p.s. its KING SPENCER to you!!

"paying attention" is pretty obtuse when it comes to media these days. it doesnt take much effort when we are bombarded by media at every turn. there is a fine line between famous and infamous. shit...did i take time to search the "chocolate rain" video on youtube? nope..but i still found out about it and have seen it about 50 times. these days "paying attention" is reading the comments on a youtube video or visiting someones website after you hear about them. the cameras are always rolling these days....and when video content can be uploaded within a snap of a finger.... its hard not to see it.

i don't watch the hills and never have.

but son.

spencer pratt is that nigga.

love him.

Based on various things you've said on this forum, I have deduced that you have the worst, lamest taste in men imaginable. Good luck with that.

• Like 1

I hate that frail faggot Seth Green after I saw the video where he got robbed and took it out on his security guard.

Conan is the man though.

You guys havnt figured out that the Hills is regular scripted television disguised as a reality show? Shit they don't even shoot half that shit in Hollywood hills. This shit is as real as pro wrastlin...

Spencer is just another lame fuck actor playing a role like any other actor. Conan clearly knows this and is playing in suit to make better television. That, and he has to hype this guy up for NBCs show "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here"

I'm seriously bambarassed for you guys

I hate that frail faggot Seth Green after I saw the video where he got robbed and took it out on his security guard.

Conan is the man though.

you know thats fake right? viral video marketing crap.

Based on various things you've said on this forum, I have deduced that you have the worst, lamest taste in men imaginable. Good luck with that.

don't go gettin your panties in a twist, now.

i'm not saying i'd wife him or even that i find him attractive, because skinny wasp dudes don't really do it for me.

i'm just saying that his presence in the media amuses me.

in other news, i have no idea who the fuck you are, but i'm glad to see you're keeping tabs on my taste in men.

OH MY GOD.i want to punch this spencer guy in his cunt.with an axe.then he says some shit like im gonna change my name to king spencer.nigga whtat?are you seriously that full of yourself as to go as far as to rename yourself king spencer?just the notion that these two would get their names mashed together makes me hate them so much more.this guy is the epitomy of douche,a leech and an attention whore.god i wish i could use the ban hammer irl.id permaban this fucker in an instant.know what fuck a ban hammer.a sledge should do.

the heidi bitch gets a pass only becuase she's fuckable.actually.fuck her too.they both get the sledge to the forehead.i dont care if he's faking it.i want blood dammit.