Lebron in the NFL..................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Speakin of two sport athletes, I was wondering the other day why Randy Moss chose football over basketball. He was on the same highschool team as Jason Williams and Moss was the star of the team. Dude could of definitely been a monster in the NBA too, and it just seems like a smarter choice between the two sports

i played AAU basketball against antonio gates alot in highschool....he was no slouch on the court. he could have at least played over seas for sure.

Most world class athletes I'm sure could carry over to other sports easily.

The question remains if their passion would be the same. I would say most athletes in that dilemma probably pick the sport they have more passion for.

After all you are risking your body, a lot of athletes have serious issues later on in life. So, it all better be worth it.

someone will take out his knee and he'll be fucked either way

exactly

Its not as if he doesn't already have enough money but he is still young. If he takes care of himself he could be in the NBA for 10 more years atleast. Football is way harder on the body. I mean... you watch games where 3 or 4 players on one team get injured.

I feel bad for Browns fans. Lions too. I think there should be a rule that if your hometown/childhood favorite team sucks for enough years you get to switch allegiance without any shit talk from anyone

Lions have been a huge disappointment my entire life. Even if they pulled it together I wouldnt be a fan. Every week i watch just so i can root for the other guys. Every week i have a new favorite team

Most world class athletes I'm sure could carry over to other sports easily.

The question remains if their passion would be the same. I would say most athletes in that dilemma probably pick the sport they have more passion for.

After all you are risking your body, a lot of athletes have serious issues later on in life. So, it all better be worth it.

^realtalk

and as far as lebron gettin pulverized by some cornerback whos half his size, slower and weaker than him i dont think so..

some of you motherfuckers are stupid as hell when it comes to sports..

yea the niggas that play in the NFL are trained and all that.

but lebron aint some fuckin couch potato that gets blunted sleeps all day

dude trains just as hard as anybody..plus he's 6'9 and almost 300 pounds..a lot bigger than any offensive player playing in the league.