i am the envy of 13 year old girls nationwide

jugzer

i have opening night tickets to new moon..thanks boo:rolleyes:

i was vehemently against going but my boy is being dragged there also by his girl

who happens to be friends with my girl soo...

anyone else being held captive on thursday by a twilight fanatic?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you were really vehemently against going you would have sent your girl to the store for two steaks. The ensuing conversation would go as such:

Girl: This is SO sweet, not only are you going to the movie with me but we're going to have a nice dinner!

You: No, one is for you to put over your eye after I Chris Brown you for suggesting we attend. The second is for you to cook while I play Xbox.

Those are just rough parameters; you're welcome to deviate a little, but she'll get the point.

• Like 1

self facepalm... na she does alot for me (as she should, bitch) i think i can put up with 2 hours of bullshit for the girl.

as far as the seed, im thinkin its a girl, but we wont know for like 2 weeks. its crazy son,

im going into fuckin super dad family man mode, makin sure the girl is happy, fed, and

taken care of. shit, every paycheck i get i buy fuckin diapers so ill have some when it gets

here.

plus, like my dad says, "happy wife, happy life"

If you were really vehemently against going you would have sent your girl to the store for two steaks. The ensuing conversation would go as such:

Girl: This is SO sweet, not only are you going to the movie with me but we're going to have a nice dinner!

You: No, one is for you to put over your eye after I Chris Brown you for suggesting we attend. The second is for you to cook while I play Xbox.

Those are just rough parameters; you're welcome to deviate a little, but she'll get the point.

Couldnt have been said any better.

good luck with that jugz... i couldnt do it yo..

one of my ex's dragged me to that stupid ass

traveling pants movie unexpectedly.. yes i was extremely upset..

i said fuck this and slept through the whole movie...

i'd say blow a blunt before hand.. it should make it at least a liiiiitle interesting...

so your going to a terrible movie with your girlfriend and you have to stare at a super fly ho the whole time. as the movie goes on, and you realize how awful it is, you begin to think "this bitch likes this? why am I with her? damn this dumb bitch on the screen is fly and emaciated. how is that possible?"

or thats what I would be thinking

kristen-stewart-for-vanity-fair1.jpg

Kristen Stewart?

I'm not a dude perhaps I don't get it. From what I see of her is straight stupidity.

I've never seen her try any new roles other than dry and quiet.

Oh and yes I red 2.5 of the books. The 2 were okay but I got like 50 pages into the third and it read the same as the other 2 books. It's really not even vampire-ish.

so your going to a terrible movie with your girlfriend and you have to stare at a super fly ho the whole time. as the movie goes on, and you realize how awful it is, you begin to think "this bitch likes this? why am I with her? damn this dumb bitch on the screen is fly and emaciated. how is that possible?"

or thats what I would be thinking

kristen-stewart-for-vanity-fair1.jpg

whatever, that bitch is basura

seriously this movie or atleast the first one was misleading as fuck.i was tricked into watching under the notion that there would be vampires and werewolves and some guy eats a deer.which sounds awesome till you realise he's only doing it because he's to much of a pussy to eat people and shit.he was just a hypersensitive vampire fag with diamond skin.shit was whack.

the only reason.and i mean ONLY reason you should see this movie is if head and or sex is happening afterwards.if not tell a bitch to fuck off.unless you see it on your own which means your gay and probably have no interest in sexual relations with girls and such.