four loko is racist

Abracadabra

i don't know how many of you are familiar with this abomination of a drink, but they are making very little effort to conceal which part of the community they're trying to sell this junk to

lavidaloko-12_md.jpg

let's take a closer look at this

1. the name of the drink is misspelt, using the obvious hip hop reference of a K in place of a C

2. the can features a camouflage print

3 . it comes in 4 flavours: grape, orange, watermelon, and fruit punch, stereotypical faves of the black folks.

i'm white and even i'm offended at how they're using obvious stereotypes to kick an already battered community while it's down. i'm surprised they're not pairing it with a fried chicken and waffles promotion, and getting celebrity endorsements from ignorant southern rappers. can i get a c'mon son?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's disgusting.

i went to this party a month or two ago where they had sponsored the event. free four loko for everyone, or $1 beers at the bar. shit was so bad that i was paying for my drinks

i wasnt advocating actually paying for/consuming it...

i would choose to spend money on beer rather then drink 4loko for free aswell

all products with the four logo taste like shit......... they could have at least left the wormwood in the US production of the drink.. that would have made it at least somewhat worthwhile to drink..

oh yea

why do mexicans love king diamond so much?

all products with the four logo taste like shit......... they could have at least left the wormwood in the US production of the drink.. that would have made it at least somewhat worthwhile to drink..

oh yea

why do mexicans love king diamond so much?

im white and king diamond is cool. four loko, sparks and all those other sugary malt liquor hybrid drinks turn my neck and face red.