ALL YOU PUNK ASS BITCHES WILL FUCKING DIE.

George Dubyah Bush

What the fuck do i do?

I was at my friends party , we're all chilling drinking and shit. These fucking homo wannabe ghetto slang down by the book, sounding like a bunch of faggots are friends with the girl whose having the party. Nobody wants them inside, so everyones like no , leave. and they're like "c'mon dog, man, my mom isn't letting me inside, and we need a place to see the ball drop, ("Firreal" goes his fag pal behind him) , c'mon dog, man, quit trying to hold us down man , ( his dog is talking about drinking hennessy and getting drunk)...."Yo man, we're all chill, i mean, he's my home dog, and he's like goes to my school mannnnnnn"

whatever. For like 20 minutes this goes on, and then everyone gets inside the house and slams the door in there face.

Cool,

Well this morning...(side note, the van is broken down, needs to be repaired, so i had to take my mom's car to the party)...my mom fucking wakes and screams at me yelling cuz the car has been keyed on one side completely. Great, fuck me. I have no car, i have a job, but do i save money to get her car repainted?

I wanna beat the shit out of the kid who did it, but there's 3 of them. One i know goes to my friends highschool, one i don't know who. What dso i beat down all of them? Thast not possible. Do i beat down one of them and beat him down beyond recognition and try to get it out of him if one of his homeboys did it? Do i say nothing and just work for the money to get the car repainted, cuz it does need a new paint job.

Fuck man, im so pissed.

Message to everyone: Next time you see a punk ass faggot on the street, beat the living shit out of him. If we get everone to do this, we might be able to take of the bitch and his friends who did this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you gotta get back and you gotta make them scared of you. i hate punks and hoodlums who cruize around looking to start shit but if i were you i would get some boys together find out where there heading one night and just jump out and beat the shit outta them. let them no you got a crew backing you up so that they wont strike back. but i dont know man maybe they will and then your fuked. i just dont have partys at my house because of those people.

Well, i asked and it's not fully covered, and the deductible would be like 500. I'm just going to have to shop around and see a detailer and see if they can clean it up or do something to it for cheaper.

Fuck man, i really don't know how the fuck im going to control myself ifi see one of those fuckers on the street. I don't think any of them are a day over 16, so i could fuck with there bikes or kill them while they sleep and feed there balls to their mothers.

Fucking pieces of shit

Happy new years

Guest GorbortOrman

Beating them down isnt gonna do anything, what ya have to do is proppery execute them and dispose of their bodies in the woods.

Well well

I'm sorta cooled out now, that post was in the morning when i was finding all this shit out.

Ummmm, fighting........It'll come back around anyways. I mean i would so want to catch on eof those little bitches outside........

And being 18,..........the little faggots were between 14-16. None of them were driving. If i beat the shit out of them and there parents sue me for it? I don't know, but where i live is far froma ghetto, and i don't know, that would be an adult bashing a "minor"'s skull in. Legal action would probably end from that,........and i know the area they live in and their parents would probably defend there little pieces of drug addict 14 ghetto wannabe pieces of shit.

Fuck it, and fuck them. I gotta figure this out with my dad

man,that's lame......as far as the paint job goes-you can go to body shop that does paint repair and see if they can "touch-up" the key marks..this works good..they will buff it in so it will match the rest of the car...and you can get this done for a lot less than 500 dollars..I used to work at detail shop so I've seen it done...good luck..

dude, if you fuck with anyone's shit, LET ALONE THEIR CAR. that's enough to make me want to take all thereheads off with a rusty knife. But yeah , that shit goes away and i have to be rational.........

......i think the immature ones here are the little rich get what they want stupid fucks that did this to my car. They're living there whole lives with their heads up their asses. If you threw them into a real world situation and they didn't have mommy and daddy to push their asses around they'd be dead. I'm still a kid to an extent, but i hate fucking kids who act like the world owes so much to them. They're not shit and if they died everyone would forget.

its this menatility that everyone has that pisses me off so much. If people's parents told their kids to shut the fuck up and smack them up a little bit as kids, we'd all do alot better.

Originally posted by GorbortOrman

Beating them down isnt gonna do anything, what ya have to do is proppery execute them and dispose of their bodies in the woods.

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

I wouldn't talk that way about Dick Cheney if I was you!! He's one loc'ed out muffffffuccckkkkka, ya know??:eek:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

kids today..........dude if you took out your moms car then clearly you should pay for damages incurred.....but if the car was parked in front of your house and it happened while you were asleep then that's not your problem.......blame the neighborhood hoods' but beat that ass anyway just in case it was them.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

go to your local hunting supply store and buy bear reppelent...those kids will lucky if they can see a car in a few years well enough to key it.

ps it is a felony to use that stuff on people, but a blind person can't ID you..neither can a dead person

sorry homie that aint the case with bear mace. me and the homies used to love playing with that shit. we spray eachother for a prank. we live near the mountains so all of us has the shit. it will fuck you up for a while, and it burns like hell. but it sure wont blind you. but yeah its a good idea to do that they wouldnt expect it.

one side of me is saying go beat/rob/fuck up their shit to these thugs, and the other is to just avoid conflict and the law, because thugs like that ALWAYS run to the law. trust me they do. its really on you.

This may not sound 'thug' but its probably more of an ADULT way to handle a situation like this.

you say they are young and rich right? go to their parents house and demand some payment for their stupid kids actions... forget beating them, its not gonna pay for the damages they did, and it will possibly get you in trouble (your over 18 right).

Archived