Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prime Chaos

Brunch

I used to bartend during brunch at a busy restaurant in Manhattan. It was a nightmare, but lucrative.

Everybody in that whole fuckin place was drinking either mimosas, a bloody mary, or sangria. So I had to come in super early to prep all that shit, make gallons upon gallons of bloody mary mix and sangria. And of course, the tons of garnishes for the bloodies.

I've never been on the other side of the bar from brunch. It's huge in New York, every girl I know attends brunch like it's a life or death appointment. Definitely a good activity to bring your previous night's conquest to show off, or to balance out a hangover with a breakfast cocktail. I'll have to try it sometime when I don't sleep til 4pm.

brunch is insignificant because if there's a suitable sandwich menu and some steak fries then i'll skip breakfast entirely. although if there's ALSO grapefruit juice...

brunch is insignificant because if there's a suitable sandwich menu and some steak fries then i'll skip breakfast entirely. although if there's ALSO grapefruit juice...

other way around. if theres a decent all day breakfast menu, fuck a sandwich. im having bacon and frenchtoast. all day.

other way around. if theres a decent all day breakfast menu, fuck a sandwich. im having bacon and frenchtoast. all day.

see, i can't eat bacon by itself. too strong. it's a part of a beautiful sandwich but by itself it's rather strong and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

DUNCH.

i want DUNCH>

dinner. and lunch.

Or how bout LUPPER.

it's lunch. and supper.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now