Brunch

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to bartend during brunch at a busy restaurant in Manhattan. It was a nightmare, but lucrative.

Everybody in that whole fuckin place was drinking either mimosas, a bloody mary, or sangria. So I had to come in super early to prep all that shit, make gallons upon gallons of bloody mary mix and sangria. And of course, the tons of garnishes for the bloodies.

I've never been on the other side of the bar from brunch. It's huge in New York, every girl I know attends brunch like it's a life or death appointment. Definitely a good activity to bring your previous night's conquest to show off, or to balance out a hangover with a breakfast cocktail. I'll have to try it sometime when I don't sleep til 4pm.

brunch is insignificant because if there's a suitable sandwich menu and some steak fries then i'll skip breakfast entirely. although if there's ALSO grapefruit juice...

other way around. if theres a decent all day breakfast menu, fuck a sandwich. im having bacon and frenchtoast. all day.

other way around. if theres a decent all day breakfast menu, fuck a sandwich. im having bacon and frenchtoast. all day.

see, i can't eat bacon by itself. too strong. it's a part of a beautiful sandwich but by itself it's rather strong and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I used to bartend during brunch at a busy restaurant in Manhattan. It was a nightmare, but lucrative.

Everybody in that whole fuckin place was drinking either mimosas, a bloody mary, or sangria. So I had to come in super early to prep all that shit, make gallons upon gallons of bloody mary mix and sangria. And of course, the tons of garnishes for the bloodies.

I've never been on the other side of the bar from brunch. It's huge in New York, every girl I know attends brunch like it's a life or death appointment. Definitely a good activity to bring your previous night's conquest to show off, or to balance out a hangover with a breakfast cocktail. I'll have to try it sometime when I don't sleep til 4pm.

yup Brunch on Saturdays or Sundays are a big deal here

from the club to the waiting area

Last large brunch we got about 15 people, rounds of double bloody mary's & mimosas

regrets regrets regrets on Monday morning

but that was a damn good brunch, all I need is a really strong bloody mary + eggs + home fries

mmm mmm

My peoples use to throw a Sunday brunch in the summer, complete with dj's & a sitting area

club, brunch, more drinks, me and the drunk girl or two dancing then back to the club or boat

Best times of my life have been had at brunches