NCAA College Basketball 09-10 Discussion

DonCheadle

tom-izzo.jpg

kalin-lucas.jpg

Search function left me at the Final Four thread from last year.

Tonight, Gonzaga got served by the Spartans, who are en route to winning it all this year after coming so close against the Tar Heels in the finals last season. Expect Kalin Lucas to blow up at the point /nh

There's a 24-hour tip-off marathon going on right now, I'm watching Memphis-Kansas as I type this. Sherron Collins and Cole Aldrich are back, I see this team making it to the Final Four indefinitely.

Damion James is back at Texas, they're contenders as well.

John Calipari is coaching Kentucky this year! That game last night against Miami(OH) was a little too close, I wonder how much better that team will get over the season...

Villanova, always fire.

discuss.

26256_Izzo_Goest_To_Broadway_Basketball.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's a bar in my neighborhood with a pipeline to OTB and a score of bookies, they aim to rope in the regulars, even on really low investments to get people hooked. It works like a charm.

My bracket bets always center around a group of friends, usually posted behind the bar(most of us bartend anyways) with the stash kept in the office of one of our bars.

Last year I picked MSU in the finals(I had the correct final 2) out of loyalty to my alma mater, even though I knew full well that the odds were in favor of North Carolina. Maybe I shouldn't be betting after all...

Memphis coming out strong last night against Kansas. Loosing to the number one seed by a basket... and basically a re-peat of last years final four game.

We're no doubt the underdogs normally, but are the under underdogs this year. I'm pretty fucking amped by last nights performance though.

MemphisTigers.jpg

-3.jpg

Oh and fuck Kentucky.

Memphis coming out strong last night against Kansas. Loosing to the number one seed by a basket... and basically a re-peat of last years final four game.

We're no doubt the underdogs normally, but are the under underdogs this year. I'm pretty fucking amped by last nights performance though.

and you guys got that 32-yr old coach with little to no experience, with Calipari gone to Kentucky

anyone watching Villanova-George Mason today? close game so far

The Puerto Rico Classic Tournament has got some good games

• 1 month later...

BUMP!

lots of good shit happening recently.

Michigan is currently hurtin' UConn. As much as I hate michigan I hate UConn even more.

Kentucky over Auburn, no surprise there.

GA TECH OVER UNC!!! warmed my heart.

I'm happy for Northwestern, even though they didn't accept me (asians and weird drama kids take priority i guess..), over Perdue, and closer to a tournament appearance. We'll see if they pull it off.

Syracuse-West Virginia was a sick game. Two dope teams, beautiful finish, even though I wanted W. VA to win... but there's always next year.

And Villanova over perpetually overrated Georgetown, good to see. Fuck a Hoya.

What what!