I REALLY WANT TO KILL TODAY!!

earl broclo ESQ

Ok, after watching the video in the "Fuck this dood" thread I was pissed. But after hearing about this story, I'm on some KILL KILL KILL shit.

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — The father of a missing 5-year-old girl who was found dead near the Lee-Harnett county line Monday afternoon said he plans to hold a news conference at 4 p.m. Tuesday at his house.

Bradley Lockhart attended a candlelight vigil for his daughter, Shaniya Nicole Davis, Monday night and cried out as people held him up.

"Lord, I come to you with open arms and it is hard. It is hard," Lockhart said, his legs shaking and tears in his eyes as he spoke to the crowd of about 500. “Don’t give up on me and don't give up on Shaniya."

The girl was first reported missing from her home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive, by her mother last Tuesday morning.

On Friday, Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was charged with first-degree kidnapping, and late Saturday, her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was arrested on accusations that she prostituted her daughter.

Ann Summers, Antoinette's mother and Shaniya's grandmother, stood on the edges of the vigil assembly Monday night.

"I cannot believe this is happening,” she said.

Summers said she does not believe her daughter hurt Shaniya.

"I don't think she had anything to do with it, but I am not going to incriminate her or down rate her,” she said.

Antoinette Davis made her first court appearance Monday afternoon and quietly told a judge she understood the charges against her. The judge appointed an attorney for her and set her next court date on Dec. 3.

Arrest warrants state that Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Cumberland County Detention Center officials put her in isolation for her own protection. She was being held under a $51,000 bond.

Outside of court, Davis' aunt, Yvonne Mitchell, said the family is as stunned by the charges against her as they are heart-broken over Shaniya's death.

"She was only 5. What could she have done for somebody to have done this to her?" Mitchell said of her grand-niece's slaying.

She said the family would help Davis through the situation, adding that they don't believe she was involved in Shaniya's disappearance.

"I think she took care of her kids very well. I think she did the best she could," Mitchell said. "If there was anything wrong, it was hidden very good."

Davis worked in the kitchen at Carolina Inn at Village Green, an assisted living facility in Fayetteville.

Last week, police said that the Cumberland County Department of Social Services had been involved with the family previously over custody issues.

DSS Director Brenda Jackson declined to comment Monday.

Mitchell said she doesn't know why DSS was involved with the family, noting the Davis' children were happy every time she saw them.

"I don't really know why they were called or why they were involved in her life. Maybe they should have done a little bit more than what they did, and this wouldn't have happened," she said.

'It's just a shame'

Fayetteville police obtained information Sunday that Shaniya's body was dumped along Walker Road, off N.C. Highway 87, near the Lee-Harnett county line, said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department. About 250 law enforcement agents and volunteers searched the area Monday morning.

Searchers focused on an area about 6 miles from the last confirmed sighting of Shaniya. She was seen on security video at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, along with a man who police believe is McNeill, last Tuesday morning.

Chance said volunteers assisting in the search found the body about 100 feet off Walker Road.

One man who found the body said the girl was lying on the ground and was wearing only a T-shirt.

"At least (the family) will have some sort of closure out of this, hopefully, by the body being found, and maybe they will be able to put away whoever is responsible," said the man, who didn't want to be identified.

"It's just a shame," he said. "I came out here because I've got two daughters. Looking at (Shaniya's father) pleading for his daughter to get found, you just get that feeling in your stomach, and you just want to come out and help in any way that you can."

A forensics team from the State Bureau of Investigation was brought in late Monday afternoon to exhume the body without disturbing any other evidence at the crime scene. It might be several days before members of her family can identify the body, authorities said.

'She was very happy'

"She was very happy and cute as a can be," said Leslie Rollston, whose daughter played with Shaniya. "She just had wonderful manners."

Rollston said Lockhart is a good father and neighbor who always helps out when needed.

"I just can’t imagine the pain he’s going through,” she said. “We were all praying for a different outcome.”

Holly Perry said she and other neighbors now face the difficult task of explaining Shaniya's death to their children.

"It's very hard because they really don't understand the whole concept of death," Perry said.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Too long to read.

I'll just wait till everyone starts talking shit so i can understand what is going on.

Mom pimps out 5 year old daughter. 5 year old daughter is found dead. More of that stomach turning shit that makes you question what's really good with human nature.

To put it in terms you might favor, Stan, here is a Ghostface line which roughly describes a similar situation.

"They found a 2 year old strangled to death, with a 'Love Daddy' shirt on in a bag at the top of the steps."

• Like 2

- On a side note,

I think we should pass the hat around and take up a collection to buy Earl one of these:

313V25BAZXL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

When I was a teenager, I set up an old Army duffel bag my father had from his time in the service. I filled it with all his drop cloths for painting and it helped me out. Then my friend's father got a real deal canvas punching bag set up in his basement. I used to go over there all the time and go off on that thing. Then they yelled at me for blowing out my knuckles and getting blood stains all over the white canvas.

I'm not a tough guy or a thug. In fact, I'd probably be considered really soft by most of you. I just had a ton of anger management issues as a kid and tended to punch things to release that shit. I don't do that anymore thankfully. Instead I just let my mind come up with horrible scenarios that I can play out in my head and giggle about.

Mom pimps out 5 year old daughter. 5 year old daughter is found dead. More of that stomach turning shit that makes you question what's really good with human nature.

To put it in terms you might favor, Stan, here is a Ghostface line which roughly describes a similar situation.

"They found a 2 year old strangled to death, with a 'Love Daddy' shirt on in a bag at the top of the steps."

I was just gonna give you props but you quoted Ghostface on top of the summery so you get written post props as well!

Thanks mang!

ready to feel creepy?

Daddy please, stay away from me

Daddy please, im just your little girl

Daddy please, can you see what you're doing to me?

Do you see what you've done to my world?

Father, Father, stay away from me

Father, Father, I'm just a little boy

Father Father, Do you see what you're doing to me?

Do you see what you've done To my world?

Not just my body

But you took my soul

I can always hide in a bottle

Once an open heart

Now I have a black hole

Now they want to call me a monster

I never heard a child pray to be a monster

I never neard a child pray to be a beast

I never heard a chile pray to be a criminal

But here we are

once again my friend

but here we are...

that story is fucked, whats wrong with people..

It hurts me more to know that an adult could do anything fucked up to a child.

Especially since I feel like when you look into a young childs eyes, it's like looking

into the face of "God". The most innocent, uncorrupted thing in the entire world.

How could one lay hands upon that?

Fortunately, not everyone is like that. Most people have a soul. RIP little girl.