its not fucking funny

SheepOrDie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Two and a Half men. Somehow it manages to be one of the most watched tv shows on television, but it has yet to make me crack a smile. How can anyone actually think this show's funny? My boyfriend thinks the show is hilarious but his sense of humor is completely ass backwards.

I'm just sayin'. And the only reason why I complain is cos I have to sit and listen to this nonsense every night.

Fuck this show and fuck Charlie Sheen.

In other news, this weekend's Baconfest was a success. as soon as i get ahold of the pix i will post.

heres some pics from last baconfest, there was definently more bacon but everyone ate it before i could flick.

:scrambled:

ok lets edit this a little

so you can see how retarded you sound maybe you will then understand how you are the fucked up one and not everyone else

Two and a Half men. Somehow it manages to be one of the most watched tv shows on television

My boyfriend thinks the show is hilarious but his sense of humor is completely ass backwards.

but it has yet to make me crack a smile. How can anyone actually think this show's funny?

as I see it, you are the only one that seems odd not yer b/f that is somehow has an ass backward type humor or anyone else that finds this show funny.

so shutup and go in the other room and watch dancing with the stars if you don't like it.

Thanks for the bacon:D