Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vapid

Fucking fools

I wasnt sure where to put this but this seems like the correct place, if not then ill ask a moderator to move it. end of that

Okay people i understand this is a graffiti forum and you look for advise here but some of this shit is just ridiculous. I have seen shit like whether to ride a bike or not, cop responding time, to wear a bandanna and bringing guns and knives with you bombing. There are more I just dont want to list them. If you are really asking this shit stop writing real talk. Just because this is a graffiti based forum doesnt mean the members should be making such like specific decisions in life. Graffiti are regular people. I dont see you people posting about ordering clam chowder or chicken nuggets at a restaurant for dinner. THESE NIGGAS EAT DINNER TOO. You dont ask if you should buy haynes boxer briefs or fruit of the loom tight whities. THESE NIGGAS WEAR UNDERWEAR TOO ( i hope). Seriously there are just something you have to choose to do on your own.

end of rant later 12oz

• Like 1

hah. your name is vapid.

clearly your just too raw for this dude. I bet when jet set radio came out on dream cube you beat it in record time.

I bet you even have this nasty t

real_talk_tshirt-p235822607971331794cfho_400.jpg

I just ate dinner. It was good.

I had breakfast for dinner.

Although, I'm not wearing any underwear...maybe that's the secret to it all.

hah. your name is vapid.

clearly your just too raw for this dude. I bet when jet set radio came out on dream cube you beat it in record time.

I bet you even have this nasty t

real_talk_tshirt-p235822607971331794cfho_400.jpg

Damn bro you are so fucking cool.

do you think you could teach me to be so cool one day?

anybody know how to make my bike run on paint fumes? also does wearing a bandana show up cop radars?

Cartman Covers Lady Gaga's

South Park is famous for a lot of things, not the least of which is sea-life-themed musical numbers. There was Kanye West's "Gay Fish" and… you know, all the other ones. Well, after last night, there's another entry to add to the long and illustrious compendium: Cartman singing "Poker Face" over a montage of Stan fighting Japanese whalers.Bailey Button Uggs Boots Cardy Ugg Boots Classic Crochet Uggs Classic Short Ugg Boots Classic Short Paisley Ugg Boots

THESE NIGGAS EAT DINNER TOO

THIS.

Going in my siggy. Right now.

EDIT

I had to. I just had to.

TheseLol.jpg?t=1273980461