Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alcoholica

FANCY A HUMAN KEBAB.....ANYONE?

MMM YUMMY

Police have arrested three homeless people suspected of eating a 25-year-old man they had butchered and selling other bits of the corpse to a local kebab house / Reuters.

* Men suspected of eating a 25-year-old man

* Parts sold to a kebab kiosk

* Body parts found near bus stop

Russian police have arrested three homeless people suspected of eating a 25-year-old man they had butchered and selling other bits of the corpse to a local kebab house.

Suspicions were raised when dismembered parts of a human body were found near a bus stop in the outskirts of the Russian city of Perm, 1,150 km (720 miles) east of Moscow.

Three homeless men with previous criminal records have been arrested on suspicion of setting upon a foe with knives and a hammer before chopping up his corpse to eat, local investigators said in a statement on their http://www.susk.perm.ru Web site.

"After carrying out the crime, the corpse was divided up: part was eaten and part was also sold to a kiosk selling kebabs and pies," the Prosecutor-General's main investigative unit for the Perm region said on Friday.

It was not immediately clear from the statement if any of the corpse had been sold to customers. :D :D :D

• Like 2

Some strange spelling errors in there.

Funny though.

Surprised it wasn't in Archway. I always thought their kebabs were dodgy.

If I got served a human kebab I'd be so pissed

Even worse if I liked it, cuz then I'd know I wasn't gunna be able to ever enjoy it again without being a cannibalistic weirdo

If I got served a human kebab I'd be so pissed

Even worse if I liked it, cuz then I'd know I wasn't gunna be able to ever enjoy it again without being a cannibalistic weirdo

rutra1.jpg

you will get "the hunger"

fuckin eastern europe, sick fucks.

720 miles east of Moscow is really not Europe anymore.

That's simply the jungle

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now