New York

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only been to coney island in the summer, and im pretty sure they started doing renovations on it because they are building some bullshit high rise condo's. Might suck/be closed in the cold.

Ludlow street has good bars if your 21 or have a fake ID. Get cheap dumplings and pork buns in chinatown. Dont buy coke off the street/weed for that matter. Dont go to scrapyard. Dont go to times square. Dont take cabs unless your balling. The trains not hard to figure out and its fun to walk around and just hit up mad bars.

also

http://nyc.myopenbar.com/

in baltimore, if you are white, there is a thriving area probably 8 blocks long that contains every scenic/historic thing baltimore has to offer, like the aquarium and the italian neighborhood. however, if you venture out of that 6 block stretch, you will die.

for example

i got searched, detained for 5 hours with my brother and caretaker and my camera seized by homicide detectives here.

...when i was 14.

awesome memories in baltimore.

pizza?

manhattan

east vill - gruppo ave B n 12th

little italy / soho - pomodoro spring n mulberry (vodka slice)

also lombardis spring and mott (wood burning oven)

brooklyn

tutonos burned down in coney but in dumbo hit up grimaldi's on old fulton right under the bk bridge also in the burg there is a spot on N7th and bedford 2 or 3 stores in from the corner. (sicilian slice)

what are you in the market for gear kicks bars shopping?

hit canal street, it aint what it used to be but its still crazy crowded and a good buffer after bway and expensive soho shops

in baltimore, if you are white, there is a thriving area probably 8 blocks long that contains every scenic/historic thing baltimore has to offer, like the aquarium and the italian neighborhood. however, if you venture out of that 6 block stretch, you will die.

for example

i got searched, detained for 5 hours with my brother and caretaker and my camera seized by homicide detectives here.

...when i was 14.

awesome memories in baltimore.

Hahahahaaha thats not even a neighborhood. Or a bad area. . And a skatepark.

***DO NOT TELL THE INTERNET WHERE IMPORTANT THINGS ARE

thanks.

Yeah, The Warriors. But still, I think you're in for some disappointment, plus moving around NY takes time and you're going to waste some going to the end of Brklyn to see that. At least find something else worthwhile in that general direction if you insist on going so it's not a complete waste for you.

If you're a yuppie or a hipster, you might want to check this out. All of the cool white people are doing it these days!

http://www.nycunderbelly.com/tour.html

- Join Curtis Sliwa, founder and CEO of the Guardian Angels, as he takes you on The Underbelly Tour only available in New York. Step into the past, circa 1970's: walk through the crime-infested neighborhoods of the south Bronx as he takes you back when drug dealers, muggers, and gangs ruled the streets. Now, present day: discover how the south Bronx has flourished and prospered.

Find out how Curtis Sliwa, a night manager at McDonalds turned 13 of his staff into one of the largest safety enforcement groups in the world. See the first areas patrolled by Curtis and the original Guardian Angels.

Ride the No. 4 Train, once dubbed "the Mugger's Express," to 167th St, one stop past the new and old Yankee Stadiums. As you enter the Bronx, you are protected by a trained team of Guardian Angels. Experience the efforts of the Guardian Angels as Curtis points out signs of improvements and safer neighborhoods. Learn about:

- Active chop shops

- Drug houses in the shadows of police precincts

- Money laundering fronts

- Murals dedicated to drug dealers

- See how the south Bronx has recovered from the mean streets of the 70's.

Curtis will meet your group at your hotel or a central location. There he will provide a rundown of the tour and some history of the Guardian Angels, New York City and its boroughs in the late 70's. (30min)

From there Curtis will lead your group to the nearest subway, heading to the No. 4 Train, which will take you to the south Bronx. A NY metro card will be provided for you. (30min)

Throughout the tour you will be accompanied by the Guardian Angels, many of whom are familiar faces in local neighborhoods and are always looking out for the safety of others. While in the south Bronx Curtis will point out many places of interest. (90min)

Once the tour is complete, Curtis will bring the group back to the starting point. (30min)

Tours are approximately 3 hours long. Group tours can be tailored to your schedule with the best times being late morning or early afternoon. To book a tour or find answers to your questions please visit the Contact page.

83ab727c7f_guardian_10132008.jpg

YO THIS FUCKIN CLOWN STOLE MY IDEA!!!!!!!!! :hatred: