The Lost Boys Appreciation THREAD

...HSAMSnoytiC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Uhhhhh....this movie was riddled with homosexual ubertones.

Movie actually really is about homo urges, I've read interviews with the writer talking about how it's not so much of a horror movie, but a classic 80s teen drama with a jacket of a horror movie to confront an issue that was very controvercial at the time. I think it IS more like the breakfast club or sweet 16 with vampires... Actually it's a lot like that one 80s movie with that girl reporter who dresses as a guy in high school, with the whole confrontation at the end and everything.

Either way, lost boys and lost boyZ are both cool in my book. It's still a dope movie, and the gay shit is pretty funny. A lot of horror movies have some really homo shit going on, like nightmare on elm street 2? Man that shit is like 100% gay because dude freaks out every time he's about to get some with that one bitch. It's funny tho, noHomo.

In conclusion, lost boys is pretty gay, but it's also a good movie... Like all those other 80s movies, even lethal weapon is kinda gay sometimes

the-lost-boys.jpg

This has been my al time favorite movie since i was a kid,ive wathced it countless amount of times!.. i still have this on VCR where the rating is AO. and it comes up Adults Only through out the start...

I watched that newer lost boys also just recently and it was the worst thing i have ever seen!

it was more like a comedy! i couldnt stop laughing throughout the whole movie shit was classically RETARDED!!!!

Why don't you just put him on ignore? People seem to forget about this feature, its pretty sweet IMO.

Putting someone on ignore is not only corny, it's an admittance of defeat.

I tend to just scroll past certain peoples posts once I get the gist that I'm not interested in what they're typing.

I guess that's kinda the same, but without the deliberate over-dramatics.