Android phone apps sharing.

grim540

Finally broke down and picked up a Cliq. I'm diggin' it so far I just have no idea as where where to start looking for kickass apps and such.

The google sky maps thing is pretty cool, and it seems I will have to wait a bit before I can properly root it and get android 2.0 on it so I can take advantage of the google maps gps nav app thats on the droid.

So what are some cool apps that fellow oontzers have found?

also:

whole_car_droid_small.jpg

droid%20army.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 6 months later...

i got the cliq and have had nothing but problems returned it twice and consistently the screen stops working. after the last one stopped working t-mobile was basically like fuck you take it up with motorola i called them they said $130 to fix the software problem. but other than that cool phone.

*edit* the police light with the siren teamed up with a crown vic and sound system is pretty fun, so is the white pages app, and dolphin web browser...its basically like firefox

• Like 1

i got the Hero. i love it. dont send picture messages so i dont mind it has a problem sending and recieving them. and im not upgrading to the new firmware because i have mine rooted. opera is by far the fastest browser. i use wireless tether so i can take my netbook everywhere. these are what i use on my phone:

AdFree - blocks ads in free apps

Advanced Task Killer - kills app processes

Astro File Manager - i use this to install apps i dl online. (transfer files to sd. install from astro)

Battery 0.95 - nice battery widget

CacheMate - deletes cache

ChompSMS - use this instead of stock sms. stock sms does not let the phone go to sleep after you send ur first txt. use this instead to save battery.

Opera - fastest browser

PDANet - usb tether

PDF Viewer - no explanation needed

QuickBoot - reboot, boot into recovery, boot into bootloader

Spare Parts - Phone info and tweaks

Uninstaller - uninstalls programs

WiFi Analyzer - gives info on wireless networks and what is the best channel for yours to be on for it to have the best connection.

Wireless Tether - make your phones internet connection available to other devices to connect

*you need to be rooted for some of these programs to work i.e. Spare Parts

photo taken with 5mp htc hero camera.

c74ccccd33235db47690c969e6d7545e5g.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ya'll niggas without an android phone need to hold out.

Went from G1 to the cliq (which is nice) and I'm gonna jump on this one soon as pre-orders go up.

samsung-galaxy-s_1.jpg

720p recording, front facing camera, 5 megapixel back cam, 4.1" AMOLED, Swype texting come pre-loaded, 1ghz processor, 16GB internal memory and a social app similar to the motorola blur running on the motorola cliq.

ALSO! Iit’ll come preloaded with Sims 3 and a full copy of Avatar preloaded on the 2GB microSD card

http://galaxys.samsungmobile.com/

My dick hard

Make sure you get Layer too. It's an awesome augmented reality app. And it's constantly getting awesome new features...

my work is dropping att and im getting an evo 4g. pretty stoked.

they are sold out I just dropped AT&T for sprint but had to take a samsung moment as a loaner

• 3 weeks later...

I just got me the cliq slider version, it was a little tricky figuring out the OS. now that I got most of it down I will say the phone and OS destroys the ifone.

Some apps I like...

Photobuckets- posting pics on Ch0

Pandora- a must unless you are chump

SmsPopup- for longer notification while on vibrate mode

Speed Test- let's me know how fast my internets is

PhotoshopMobile- for my image tweaking needs

Caller Id Faker- Calling friends with their phone#

Uninstaller- removes crappy apps like droidscale

Best of Arnold Vol1- nipples are sensative clip is win

Android Market- need not explain

+ some.