Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eattingsnowflakes

People of Walmart

I'm guessing this thread has already been created - I looked, but I couldn't find it. I think some of these People of Walmart are fucken hilarious - Big Baby is the best - if you want to see more go to http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Buck Nutty

396.jpg

Warning: Education not included.

Ohio

Raggedy Ann

523.jpg

That is not even close to being a natural color. I’m pretty sure that it had to be invented in a lab somewhere by mixing alien saliva, Smurf blood, and ecstasy.

Florida

New Colors, Same Great Style

525.jpg

He’s like the Energizer Bunny! He Keeps Pimpin’ and Pimpin’ and Pimpin’!

Florida

Poor Choices

543.jpg

It’s true what they say, “The good ones are either married or under house arrest.” Just my luck.

Illinois

Target Practice

544.jpg

Hey Cletus, here’s a Muppet News Flash…….dem bucks can’t see you, so you don’t have to hide.

Unknown

Judge Me By My Size, Do You?

545.jpg

Recommend do I, not putting Yoda on your jacket when short you are.

Missouri

Big Baby

546.jpg

Hey, maybe when you are big and bald you shouldn’t wear a onesie………unless that is actually a gigantic baby.

Oklahoma

Atomic Wedgie

547.jpg

The wedgie is particularly effective as a bullying type prank as it is both painful and humiliating.

Maryland

Rollin’ Out…Of Bed

5482.jpg

Don’t worry Garfield, looks like you’re not the only one who hates Mondays.

Tennessee

Did You Bring Me A Monkey?

550.jpg

Should we be thanking him for keeping outbreak over there on such a heavy-duty chain, or should we call someone to come and do something? I feel the latter is more appropriate.

Unknown

No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem

5522.jpg

Oh sorry buddy, I didn’t know you were in such a hurry to go shopping for a new TV that you had to haul ass out of the trailer without a shirt or pair of shoes. I’m pretty sure Vizio decided to make more than one TV to sell, but what do I know, right?

Oklahoma

Purple Nurple

SafeRedirect1.jpg

C’mon, even your mohawk is sloppy and unkempt.

Connecticut

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

• Like 2