pac/cotto

destr0ya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just don't get it

I went to school with Demetrius Andrade (if you don't know look him up, dude is gunna be a serious contender), and saw him destroy quite a few "thugs" that were bigger than him

Legit, trained fighters are no joke, and this is coming from someone who prides themselves on their street fighting ability

Actually I just read through that whole page and this one... SSGG has to be trolling there is no one that fucking stupid to believe in what they were just saying... Knock Pacquiao out by getting him into a headlock, your ass would be on the floor before you even got close to putting your arm around his head you fuckwit, not even considering the amount of training and conditioning he does every single day if you even did by some miracle land a punch to his face it wouldn't do shit he'd just laugh at you then send you to the hospital on life support for being so fucking stupid.

I was doing an art work shop with some teens in this village in the Philippines on the same day as the fight. Needless to say when we got to the village no one showed up for the art workshop they were all watching Pac-man fight. I got to see the end of the game, Cotto's face was fuuuucked up.

Demetrius Andrade is pretty serious. im heading to manfredos toys for tots fight against the usmc team tonight in newport. manfredos gym got a pretty sick squad of young guys coming up right now too. my team does some sparring out there and i cant touch some of them dudes half my weight.

• Like 1

All I've been hearing at work the last 2 days

(READ IN PHILIPINO ACCENT)

bong dong Ming tah boolaaaaaaaaaaaann paquiao.

Nin ma deng bing bong tong tieeeeeeeeeennnnnn paquiao.

Paquiao meng doo long Ming taaaaaaaaaaAahhhhhh cotto.

ETC ETC ETC

some dude even VHS'ed the fight and all of em watched it on all three breaks on Monday.

Shoot me now plz

Chavez JR isn't going anywhere. At first I thought he was, but his dad is arranging all his fights against a bunch of busters that dont even know how to box.

Even dude he fough this past Saturday was a lame, and he was struggling to win that fight against him...He has no speed, he's losing punch power, and he's only 23 I think. If anything he should be ascending but he's still fighting a bunch of bums.

Chavez JR isn't going anywhere. At first I thought he was, but his dad is arranging all his fights against a bunch of busters that dont even know how to box.

Even dude he fough this past Saturday was a lame, and he was struggling to win that fight against him...He has no speed, he's losing punch power, and he's only 23 I think. If anything he should be ascending but he's still fighting a bunch of bums.

My dad (who was a boxer) said the same thing watching Chavez Jr's fights. All of his fights have been against nobodies, and his fight Saturday he wasn't even doing much against the nobody, just staying ahead on points. Chavez Jr. is not as good as his father.

All I've been hearing at work the last 2 days

(READ IN PHILIPINO ACCENT)

bong dong Ming tah boolaaaaaaaaaaaann paquiao.

Nin ma deng bing bong tong tieeeeeeeeeennnnnn paquiao.

Paquiao meng doo long Ming taaaaaaaaaaAahhhhhh cotto.

ETC ETC ETC

some dude even VHS'ed the fight and all of em watched it on all three breaks on Monday.

Shoot me now plz

call em baclas...lol.

My dad (who was a boxer) said the same thing watching Chavez Jr's fights. All of his fights have been against nobodies, and his fight Saturday he wasn't even doing much against the nobody, just staying ahead on points. Chavez Jr. is not as good as his father.

hell eventually get there.....cant just throw em straight to the sharks. shit takes time.

agree on he will never be like chavez senior.