pac/cotto

destr0ya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayweather < Pacman

Pacman already called out Mayweather...

but being the pussy that he is, floyd won't fight him because he knows hes got a good chance of losing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SHGG8Q-0hg <--- mayweather stuttering when the topic of fighting pacman comes up. fast forward to 07:50.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4607169

Pacquiao15_334181gm-a.jpg

Mayweather < Pacman

Pacman already called out Mayweather...

but being the pussy that he is, floyd won't fight him because he knows hes got a good chance of losing.

I remember Pac giving a political answer like "it's up to my promoter" when asked if he wants to fight Mayweather.

Remember that Pac fought Marquez in two close fights, one to a draw, and one to a split decision. While Mayweather fought Marquez and dismantled him pretty easily and won every single round.

I remember Pac giving a political answer like "it's up to my promoter" when asked if he wants to fight Mayweather.

Remember that Pac fought Marquez in two close fights, one to a draw, and one to a split decision. While Mayweather fought Marquez and dismantled him pretty easily and won every single round.

Be that as it may, Different fighters have different styles and each style has it's advantages and disadvantages.

Besides, Pacquiao's last fight with Marquez was almost two years ago and the one before that was in 2004, that's a lot of time to improve.

Anyways, Last nights fight was the first time I've seen Cotto back up like that, he's usually very aggresive.

• Like 1

the circumstances of the fight were such that marquez had no business (besides business itself) being in the ring with mayweather, plus pacqiaou continues to improve with each match

although manny was beastin' cotto, reff still shouldn't have stopped the fight with 1 minute left, anything could of happened in that time span, but manny is still a beast and no one can deny that, as for mayweather, a fight between him and manny will not happen because floyd will continue to dodge manny no matter what, it might of happen if manny had a few loses under his belts but that isn't the case....