is it just me or do Asians smell like moth balls?

YearzOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, no one whose posted so far has had sex with an asian? Thats what I'm picking up from the responses thus far. I didn't know ch.0 was so lacking in game, but I guess this is the internet so I shouldn't be surprised.

I've had sex with two half Asians, that count? I've also gotten rub and tugs from a bunch of Asians, how bout that?

In all seriousness though I find Asians to be highly unattractive most of the time. White girls FTW

Nope, like 3 years apart. One didn't look Asian, or even know her Asian father at all anyways. However, the other one looked real Asian, and spent alot of time in Japan.

I'm callin it as an Asian, fuck it

She don't look THAT asian, you can obviously tell shes a half slant :lol:

I dated a half Filipino broad for a while and her pussy tasted and smelled different than most white girls I fucked with, but not in a bad way, in like...a half asian pussy kinda way. So maybe you's just a bitch son.

• 1 month later...
Truth, and I can only speak for my experience but mothballs never crossed my mind.

straight up yo. im bout to marry one, and i only smell kimchi hahahahahah. nah but foreal, ive NEVER had a physical complain bout the women. nice eyes, nothing too big or fat, and style is always nerdy but an on point nerdy. Smell good and all (if moth balls smell good to you like me). but seriously from my exp. any and every stereotype ive heard about asian girls sexually has been proven!! i reccomend it to everone!!!

Truth, and I can only speak for my experience but mothballs never crossed my mind.

straight up yo. im bout to marry one, and i only smell kimchi hahahahahah. nah but foreal, ive NEVER had a physical complain bout the women. nice eyes, nothing too big or fat, and style is always nerdy but an on point nerdy. Smell good and all (if moth balls smell good to you like me). but seriously from my exp. any and every stereotype ive heard about asian girls sexually has been proven!! i reccomend it to everone!!!

o and try the dipping sauce!!!

No, more like disappointed. Seriously, an entire thread saying Asians smell bad, WTF?

I date mostly Japanese girls and have plenty of Asian friends, never heard of this shit before or smelled anything.

Sometimes the kitchen might smell because they actually cook unlike most Americans who open a can or box of processed food and call it cooking.

I'd go so far as to say the Asians I've dated are usually cleaner (house, hygiene, cars) than white girls.

• Like 1

Mercer you do sound quite mad...you should consider doing one of those weird body transplants like in Avatar so you can become an Asian.

I probably said it before in this thread, but all races of people smell different. Asians happen to have a certain smell, just like everyone else. Koreans and such have a smell I can't really describe, which isn't bad but I still don't like.

Cambodians, Laos, etc etc have quite a history of smelling like fish. And before anyone can tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, I grew up right on the border of an Asian neighborhood and my elementary school was literally like 75% Asian

• Like 1

I bet half you broke ass hamburger helper eating dickwater hicks smell like shit and live in filth.

This thread reminds me how many insecure little acorn dick having ass white trash faggots frequent this board.

yup.

my mom always said that asians are the cleanest and white people are the dirtiest.

and in my entire life, the only people i've ever had to kick out of my place for terribly foul smelling feet were all white people.

Says the Indian/Paki (my bad man, can't remember) who almost everyone I know would consider disgusting, filthy people :lol:

My point is that there are stereotypes for all people, and anyone who gets butthurt about them is stupid

sheesh, we've gone over this a million times! Indian!

white people sweat a lot for no reason and love camping and just not showering in general. they take pride in it.

indian kitchens smell because often the cooking process has to smell bad in order for the food to taste good.

i think i was gonna hook up with a jewish girl a couple of weeks ago but because i ate korean porkbone soup and spicy chicken, she made me sleep on the couch.

food was great, though.

I'm not buthurt about it, it's just retarded shit being said in here.

I've met a few black, white, Spanish and whatever else people who smell,

but I don't go around saying why do crackers, niggers and spics smell bad.

To top it off I've been to Japan and was more or less part of a Japanese family for at least 2 or 3 weeks a year.

I was impressed by their generally clean and healthy lifestyles compared to the vast majority of people I know here.

Then read all this bullshit in here and I'm thinking WTF is wrong with these people, it's not opposite day.

The dirtiest family I've ever seen in my life were good old white bread Americans.

Mercer you do sound quite mad...you should consider doing one of those weird body transplants like in Avatar so you can become an Asian.

I'd do this for sure if I was preparing for a math test or had a job interview for a tech support position as long as I could switch back.